CombatFlite -- a flight planning tool

CombatFlite 1.0.5.7 update available

Hello everyone!

CombatFlite version 1.0.5.7 is out! As usually, it is available via the automatic updater.

Changes include:

- DCS Syria theater added

- DCS The Channel theater added

- DCS P-47D-30 aircraft added

- AOR / Killbox / Rectangle feature added

- Aircraft symbol feature added

- Various UI improvements (especially with regard to Orbits, AORs and others)

Cheers!

i7 7700K 4.5GHz | GTX1080Ti 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | NVMe M.2 500GB SSD & 3TB HDD | Oculus Rift CV1 & Touch | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | MonsterTech mounts

Win10 64-bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CombatFlite.com | Twitter @CombatFlite | YouTube Channel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Jordan_111sqn, The maps themselves are MBTiles. Those are raster tile sets, their size (in bytes) being proportionate to their overall resolution (total amount of pixels, to be more precise).

Hi, This Saturday or Sunday the latest.

CombatFlite update 1.1.1.8 is out!   Changes: Added Radial Menu (right-click in map area) Added Nevada TPC raster map Added 'Minutes since WP1' and 'Minutes since Push

:thumbup:

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SPECS:

i7-9700K - 64GB RAM

RTX 2070 SUPER - TCL 55" 4K

Corsair K70 RGB + Stream Deck 15/XL - TrackIR 4 Pro

TM Warthog, F-18 Grip w/ Mag Base, and 3 Cougar MFDs w/CH Pro Pedals

Win 10 Pro - 1TB M.2 SSD - Delta Sim TDC

HANGAR:

A-10 AV-8 F-5/14/16/18/86 M-2K P-51 UH-1

FW-190 MiG-15/21 FC3 *Supercarrier* CombatFlite

Channel Nevada Normandy Persian Gulf Syria TACView WWII Assets

Hi, is it possible to have the bullseye in km?

Thanks for the work on this wonderful program!

Hi Sukok, thanks! Not right now, but I will put it into one of the next updates.

i7 7700K 4.5GHz | GTX1080Ti 11GB | 32GB DDR4 | NVMe M.2 500GB SSD & 3TB HDD | Oculus Rift CV1 & Touch | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | MonsterTech mounts

Win10 64-bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CombatFlite 1.0.5.8 update available

Hi!

CombatFlite 1.0.5.8 is out!

Several bugs were fixed, the performance was improved and a few UI features were added.

You can now copy/paste (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) most of the objects (circles, ref points, symbols, orbits etc.). Also, more than 20 new APP-6 map symbols were added.

The Supercarriers and the Neutral coalition will come in the next updates. Hopefully, in a quick succession.

Cheers,

Win10 64-bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Getting a .net framework error 1026, anyone else?

Turned out it was Avast.

Edited by Zooker

VF-111 Sundowners

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Carrier Group 1 - Battlegroup Delta

Beware the lessons of a fighter pilot who would rather fly a slide rule than kick your ass!

-Commander Ron "Mugs" McKeown, USN

Commander, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School

2 Victories, Vietnam

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Sorry of I've missed something obvious, but in the bottom left of the map, we used to able to select a whole range of different map types....ie, Bing and such. Now, however, it seems can only select one type, two at the most and no Bind or variants of Bing aerial. Just wondering if there is a reason why that choice is gone now? What have I missed? Seemed to change with the latest updates. Grateful solve mystery.

Apol

Getting a .net framework error 1026, anyone else?

Turned out it was Avast.

I have issue with crashing on startup. Latest version 1.0.5.8. Running as admin, and turned off anti virus.

What else can I try?

Flying the Harrier

IYAOYAS

Hello. Sorry of I've missed something obvious, but in the bottom left of the map, we used to able to select a whole range of different map types....ie, Bing and such. Now, however, it seems can only select one type, two at the most and no Bind or variants of Bing aerial. Just wondering if there is a reason why that choice is gone now? What have I missed? Seemed to change with the latest updates. Grateful solve mystery.

What happened with the real world maps ? Topo one was really useful for planning RW :(

Again, what happened to the real world maps in Combatflite that used to be in the bottom left map menu?? Deafening silence at this point. C'mon, someone must know or have an idea?

Apoll