Moltar's Mod Pack

Hi,

I am trying to download but get the same page could not be found, I also cannot access OVGME either that fails also, please can you help Moltar

This http://www.51bisons.com page can’t be found No web page was found for the web address: https://www.51bisons.com/downloads/release/OvGME.zip

HTTP ERROR 404

Thanks

Try now please. I just tested it and it seems to be working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Awesome, thanks for all the help, appreciate the replies...figured it out myself...

You would probably have received help if the query had been made on the OvGME thread, rather than on a particular Mod’s thread.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

Could use some help, I can't seem to get the good old RAE RWR sound mod that's already included in this mod pack work properly with the A-10C. All locks/warnings sound pretty default to me in game and it's nothing like what can be heard from the sound files.

I installed the mod pack using JSGME and I'm pretty sure those sound files are installed in the proper location, as I can see the RWRExpanded file within the RWR file..

Any advice? Thank you!

Update: I've fixed it now! The mod pack missed an edited ALR69_param.lua file for the A-10C, I simply took and added the one from the original RAE mod.

Edited by Lymark

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Moltar! I have an issue with current version of the sound mod (1.7.1). Sound's for harpoons and possibly other cruise missiles are broken, there are no sounds.

Also there was a redditor that developed a fixed (uncut) Harrier sound, would be nice to include that.

• 2 months later...
Hey Moltar! I have an issue with current version of the sound mod (1.7.1). Sound's for harpoons and possibly other cruise missiles are broken, there are no sounds.

Also there was a redditor that developed a fixed (uncut) Harrier sound, would be nice to include that.

Man... Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Do you have the link for the mod in question?

Is this mod still working?

The old version does not. You have to work some Tom Foolery to get it to work now. I have it working in a build on my machine, but I have not uploaded it yet. I should be able to get it uploaded tomorrow so be watching for an update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi M0ltar, I just downloaded the files from your website before reading this, is there an update coming for 2020?

The old version does not. You have to work some Tom Foolery to get it to work now. I have it working in a build on my machine, but I have not uploaded it yet. I should be able to get it uploaded tomorrow so be watching for an update.

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

Hi M0ltar, I just downloaded the files from your website before reading this, is there an update coming for 2020?

Yes, I did fix it, but I just never uploaded it. Here are the files.

Moltar's Sound Mod

There is some stuff you need to do though in order to get it to work. Ive had to split the full fidelity sounds from the shared sounds that used to reside in the sounds folder in the root of the DCS directory. What this means is the installation steps have changed a bit.

*New Installation steps*

1) Delete any old version of my sound mod.

2) Download new version of my mod at the link above.

3) Open the Moltars Sound Mod zip file

4) If using OVGME/JSGME take Moltars Mod - Sound (Full Fidelity) and place it in your OVGME/JSGEME mods directory and activate as normal.

4-2) If simply dropping into the main files without the use of a mod manager open the Moltars Mod - Sound (Full Fidelity) folder and drag all 4 files into the DCS World root directory. Repleace and merge as necessary.

5) Open DCS World Saved Games folder.

6) Open the Moltars Mod - Sound (Shared) folder.

7) Place contents of Moltars Mod - Sound (Shared) into the DCS World Saved Games directory

Let me know if you have any issues or questions about anything.

Thanks a lot.:thumbup:

I have the other mod zips, cockpit, HUD, map, do these all work still?

Moltar's Sound Mod

Edited by truebrit

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

• 5 weeks later...

Using the repository, the only mod I have displayed on Query is "Moltars Sound Mod" ver 3.0.1

Shouldnt I be able to see all of them?

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

• 1 month later...

Did anyone manage to download the files before they were removed?

Is the one on your website the correct verison? Thanks

Moltar's Sound Mod

Modules: Persian Gulf | Nevada | The Channel | Syria | Supercarrier | FC3 | A10-C | A-4E-C | AV-8B | F-14B | F-16C | F-5E | F-86F | Spitfire

System: Intel i5-8600K | 32GB DDR4 3200 |RTX 2080Ti | 38" LG Ultrawide G-Sync