AV-8B N/A Pre-Sale is up on store

Kayos

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i do not have a problem with if people is buying ea products or not that is there choice (i have already purchased the harrier as i have been looking forward for this one for a long time). But i find it weird that the price have been changed from 59,99 USD (info from the newsletter) to 69,99 USD without any official information.

Although this might just be me that have missed this information.

At work right now so looking through the forums when i have the time to see if i can find any information from ED (no luck so far).

Well i do not have a problem with if people is buying ea products or not that is there choice (i have already purchased the harrier as i have been looking forward for this one for a long time). But i find it weird that the price have been changed from 59,99 USD (info from the newsletter) to 69,99 USD without any official information.

Although this might just be me that have missed this information.

At work right now so looking through the forums when i have the time to see if i can find any information from ED (no luck so far).

We will probably not hear a clear answer to this but my guess is that it has something to do with the fact, that the module will come with carrier which will probably be a separate module in case of ED products like F-18C so they had to change the price to reflect this and make it in line with future releases. But that is just my guess.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I dont understand this debate.

Well it's not really a debate here, is it? I don't see anybody trying to convince the 'other side'. Many people state that they bought the Harrier because reasons, some say they won't buy it because reasons. What people and devs do with that information if anything is up to them really.

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

We will probably not hear a clear answer to this but my guess is that it has something to do with the fact, that the module will come with carrier which will probably be a separate module in case of ED products like F-18C so they had to change the price to reflect this and make it in line with future releases. But that is just my guess.

Seems like a reasonable guess and i have no problem with the new pricetag just think the lack of information is weird, could also be just a typo and it is still 59.99.

Perhaps it's $49,99 if pre-purchased, $59,99 in Early Access and $69,99 when it's fully released.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Well, the A-10C release price was around $70, IIRC, as the pre-purchase price was $59,99.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

The fact that we are getting the LHA and that Razbam also did a KC-130 tanker for the module might have something to do with the price.

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

The fact that we are getting the LHA and that Razbam also did a KC-130 tanker for the module might have something to do with the price.

Yeah I consider this to be decent added value

I worry that price hikes can go too far but this is a better solution than the normandy + assets pack debacle

Well, the A-10C release price was around $70, IIRC, as the pre-purchase price was $59,99.

Wrong, BETA and Release had the same price of $59.99.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67746

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Take $59.99 and add 3% annual inflation from 2/21/2011 (Warthog release date) to 11/31/2017 (Harrier's latest release date) and we should be paying > $73 for a TVM adjusted cost of a module.

People should spend less time crying about the prices of modules and more time acquiring currency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Take $59.99 and add 3% annual inflation from 2/21/2011 (Warthog release date) to 11/31/2017 (Harrier's latest release date) and we should be paying > $73 for a TVM adjusted cost of a module.

Inflation from where? I´m pretty sure most of the customers aren´t from the USA, and ED is a russian company so, what inlation are you talking about? USA, Russia,the global one.... venezuelan? :music_whistling:

yet my wage did not inflate...

That sucks.

Inflation from where? I´m pretty sure most of the customers aren´t from the USA, and ED is a russian company so, what inlation are you talking about? USA, Russia,the global one.... venezuelan? :music_whistling:

Global since 2011, from the World Bank. I technically rounded it down to up to 3% instead of ~2.85%. I didn't look at it country by country for obviously reasons.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I've paid aboot $3000 for a computer every 2 years last 10-15 years.

They are pretty far apart in performance, really.

The IBM PC 5150 cost $3000 in 1981, can you show me your impressive math skills what you gladly would pay for that today?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the correction. I searched, but only found the pre-purchase post by Wags.

I don't know where my brain gets that $70+ price tag for the Warthog each and every time.

I've paid aboot $3000 for a computer every 2 years last 10-15 years.

They are pretty far apart in performance, really.

The IBM PC 5150 cost $3000 in 1981, can you show me your impressive math skills what you gladly would pay for that today?

You are mixing two entirely different things up completely. If you are going to be the clever guy, you should give it some more effort and check your knowledge on stuff.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm