TrackIR/Track clip - LA/San Diego?

Hi everyone!

So i, like a lot of you guys, are using trackir when flying, which is golden! However, lately i have been experiencing some trouble with the detection of the program. I have come to the conclusion that it's most probably the Track clip that is beginning to see the end. It's kind of bent, and the reflective points (especially the top one) is beginning to get scratches, which in some way are making it very difficult to reflect the IR.

The problem:

I live in Sweden, and importing a new Trackclip via Naturalpoint costs almost twice as much as the piece itself, making it quite the... not best solution... And i have found no Swedish retailers for just the trackclip (or a trackclip pro for that matter)

The possible solution (where you guys come in):

In a short period of time I am travelling to the US for vacation. I will be in LA and (mainly) in San Diego.

I have tried the google this but i cant really find anything useful, so:

Do any of you have any idea where i might buy trackclips in the area of LA or San Diego?

Any help would be useful!

Thanks!

You are not obliged to order directly from Natural Point.

You can order from a European Retailer, in this case from Belgium:

http://www.simw.com/catalogsearch/result/?___store=sen&q=track&___from_store=snl

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Have you looked into the "DelanClip" yet? It's intended for Ps3 trackir DIY clones. But there's quite a few people using it as a "trackclip Pro" replacement for their trackIr.

Runs at about €35,- delivered and the guy ships from the UK.

CrashO, you made me remember (brainstorming ;)) about the UTC Mk II - professional wireless TrackClip Pro alternative :thumbup:

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync