Weird things in latest 2.1.xxx

104th_Money

So yesterday I flew the Huey in 2.1.xxx, my version is updated to the latest.

3/4 fuel, flare dispensers, 2 M134 gunners and IR suppressor.

Took off and landed at a different area at Nellis. When I was lifting off, the helicopter started jumping up and down. Torque meter bouncing all over the place. I was able to land. Then it stopped.

So I took off without incident and landed at another location near Nellis on what appeared to be a concrete parking lot. Same thing happened.

Put on autopilot and stabilized at about 85 kts. When I resumed manual control, the Huey took a nose dive. I pulled full rear cyclic, dropped collective and tried to recover by adding collective. It just kept nose diving till I hit the ground.

Restarted computer and DCS 2.1.xxx and tried a different mission. Same thing.

Also, whenever I land somewhere thats not an airfield, the aircraft leans back like I parked up hill.

Went back to 1.5.7 to verify that it wasnt a controller issue and had no problems at all.

104th_Money

Intel i9-13900k, Asus Z790-E Gaming Wi-fi 2 motherboard, 64gb Corsair DDR5-6400 RGB ram 2x32gb XMP2 profile, 2TB Crucial T700 PCIE 5.0 SSD internal, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 SSD internal, Asus ROG Strix OC GeForce RTX 4090, Corsair 7000X Case with 5 x 120mm side mounted intake fans and 3 x 140mm top mounted exhaust fans, 1 x 140mm rear mounted exhaust fans, front mounted Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm liquid cooler w/Elite LCD with 6 x 120mm fans in 3 push, 3 pull intake configuration, 2 x 32" Asus 2560x1440 displays, TrackIR5 w/pro clip, Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle, CH Fighterstick Pro and Pebble Beach Velocity pedals. 

Try a repair. I was using the huey on both Normandy and NTTR yesterday, all afternoon without problem.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.