For all Su-27 lovers

urze

A truly amazing piece of work.

Am I right in thinking this aircraft isn't intended to fly, I can't see anywhere on the website that says he intends to get it airborne and I would find it incredible he would risk 6 years work to do this.

His last sentence:

Bis auf ein paar wenige Details ist das Modell nun fertig und auch komplett ausgerьstet.

Als nдchstes steht dann das Zulassungsverfahren, welches ich mit Walter Spannagel durchfьhren werde, ins Haus.

Translation:

'Up to a very few details the model is now finished and fully equipped.

The next step will be the procedure of admission(or approval procedure), which I will accomplish with Walter Spannagel.'

Explanation:

When you want to get something over 25kg (don't nail me at this number) in the air you have to make a procedure of admission/approval procedure in Germany. This includes a full stress test to the fuselage and also a proof of save and controlled flight. Its almost the same approval you have to do if you have built you own ultra light plane and want to fly it in normal air traffic.

In other words :It will fly.

Explanation:

When you want to get something over 25kg (don't nail me at this number) in the air you have to make a procedure of admission/approval procedure in Germany. This includes a full stress test to the fuselage and also a proof of save and controlled flight. Its almost the same approval you have to do if you have built you own ultra light plane and want to fly it in normal air traffic.

In other words :It will fly.

Thanks Urze:thumbup: