The SU-30 FAMILY PROJECT is Back

Any help from anyone on pics of any Su-30 model's cockpt and its flight manual might help us get what you guys need. This not from skate but myself.

i don t think that you could find someone who can risk and give access to secret docs of the Su-30MK(...)...

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

Any help from anyone on pics of any Su-30 model's cockpt and its flight manual might help us get what you guys need. This not from skate but myself.

@combatace : I cant send you a private message : combatace has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Well I dont want secret stuff but only the known stuff. Flanker 1.0 was based on known stuff and not secret stuff.

the maximum you can get is what you can find on wikipedea about this craft ... about the documentation, all the tomes are secret, i mean all what is needed to make FM, cockpit and it s systems, weaponery and so on are secret, from photos an aviator can logicaly guess and explain how things should work but nothing more you can ask "sevas" about the cockpit, from good photos he did a great work.

may be many people will not like what i m saying but it s the truth.

about the flanker1.0 now, it s a way far story and if you like to hear it we can talk about it in privat ...

nice day ...

Edited by kadda

With respect

Kadda

My works

gygqBOXz95k.jpg

Again, you arent part of this project, AFAIK, so can you please stop spamming your stuff in this thread?

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

As for Activity, Ive been busy with my priority duties as tester and stuff, busy time for ED obviously, plus I am transitioning some stuff in my personal life around, so free time to work on stuff at the moment is nil, even my super bug project is being neglected.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

I worked on a MKI cockpit some time ago. I can provide it if it can help you ;)

yeah nice work but many mistakes, for example where are the auxilary indicators? the HUD isn t the same, there is a probleme with the placement of the switches .... ;) ;) ;) ;)

With respect

Kadda

My works

• 1 month later...

Fake News, I still work on it, just not at a pace I was earlier due to family events and personal things,

Plus Priority was on Hornet things for the last few months.

I am upgrading studio rigs to 3DS 2016 to allow better use of new features etc.