The SU-30 FAMILY PROJECT is Back

As I said, I love this! You can even see that it's the Su-30MKI "Flanker-H", not the Su-30SM "Flanker-C", because it's got the IAF's markings on it (actually, I'm just assuming they're IAF, because they're not Russian :smilewink:; they do look Indian, though).

It's Not indian I am Algerian , and this is a SU-30MKA (A stands for ALGERIA) -__-

I am working on the template , when it is finished i will make the other skins, MKA BLUE, SM VVS, SM VKS, MKM ,MKI etc...

SkateZilla, you still here? How's the project going? Any progress or updates? I really like all the work you've done, especially on the Su-30MKI. :)

I have contracts I have to fullfil before I can resume work.

the breakdown was here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3301665&postcount=93

Also, there are no speculars on the model I have, but seems there are on Gizmondo's

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

two work on the same independently?

Any chance we will see Skate and Gizmondo work together on this to finish this lovely plane for DCS community ?

Pls roll it out... russian multi role fighters needed

Cheers

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Um, okay. It's pretty much the same as the Su-30MKI, right? I know the Su-30MKA is Algerian (or at least not Indian), I just thought it was the MKI. Isn't that what you were working on? I don't really care, though. Any canard-wearing, 12-pylon, R-77 and precision strike capable Su-30 is good for me. I guess it would make sense to have it be Algerian, because India isn't in DCS, and I think Algeria is. By the way, can it have 4 R-27ETs, like the plain, already-existent Su-30?

screen17.jpg

• Like 1

Any canard-wearing, 12-pylon, R-77 and precision strike capable Su-30 is good for me. I guess it would make sense to have it be Algerian, because India isn't in DCS, and I think Algeria is.

Please look again, India is there as a country/faction in DCS

Okay, I finally found India. Really sorry about all the trouble. I still can't find Algeria, though. Why isn't India listed when I do 'place new airplane group'?

Algeria is not in the blue or red coalition by default when you open the mission editor, you must create a new mission an select the coalitions.

BTW, I think it's time for some explanations. In fact there are two Su-30 Models in this subject:

1- The COMBATACE's one with SKATEZILLA working on bringing back and improving the model from 3DS format to EDM, and as you can see ANDREY134 also brought it back from old EDM to new EDM.

2- The VAAF model (virtual Algerian Air Force) by FREEBIRD on wich we are working since weeks, and on wich we still have some issues.

I am not a modeller but a skinner,and i was tryin to split my self between the two projects but now with SKATEZILLA on standby for sometime for personal reasons i am dedicating my time on working on the 2nd one, so we will see what's these two parallel projects will lead to.

ANYONE WHO CAN BRING SOMETHING TO THIS PROJECT IS WELCOME! (cockpit, flight model.....)

my main problem actually is HOW TO MAKE A SPECULAR file from my template/skin file???

some screens of advancement:

screen34.jpg

screen38.jpg

screen37.jpg

screen36.jpg

screen29.jpg

screen30.jpg

screen33.jpg

screen31.jpg

screen28.jpg

screen32.jpg

screen35.jpg

Edited by Gizmondo
  • Like 1

Um, I'm not sure I understand, but that's okay. So, there are 2 different Su-30s going on. I have a couple questions:

1-Which variants? I thought that the Su-30M2 and Su-30MKI would be made playable, with the Su-30SM, Su-30MKK, and Su-30MK2 being AI. Please tell me, I have a real interest in different variants.

2-So 2 are being worked on? Why? How are they different?

And, a couple small things regarding real ones:

3-I have a really detailed book, but it says the Su-27P has 275 rounds of ammo. Is that really true? I can't find anything.

4-I'm correct in saying the DCS Su-30 is the Su-30M/MK, not the Su-27PU, right?

Edited by FlankerMan

Um, I'm not sure I understand, but that's okay. So, there are 2 different Su-30s going on. I have a couple questions:

1-Which variants?

The first model : MKI and MKK variants https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/su30-2014-12-29-en.jpg?w=686&h=485 .

The second model : Only MKI variants (with canards).

2-So 2 are being worked on? YES.

Why? It was an accident, a friend sent me the mod with the su-30 and i started painting it thinking that he managed too to integrate the combatace model but after 3 days i've found it too different. when i finally talked to him i figured that it was his own work and i was working on another model since days...lol

How are they different? the second one is more detailed, has specular, lighting and bettere template, but we cant remove the canards and contain some bugs that we are correcting

And, a couple small things regarding real ones:

3-I have a really detailed book, but it says the Su-27P has 275 rounds of ammo. Is that really true? I can't find anything. donnow !

4-I'm correct in saying the DCS Su-30 is the Su-30M/MK, not the Su-27PU, right? uhhhh...single front wheel, refueling probe, no canards and cut tail saumon the exterior is the same from the Su-27PU to the first su-30M/MK prototypes, later the MK got a two wheels front gear.

screen39.jpg

Edited by Gizmondo

Here all are bragging about each other? ... where is the download link?

Здесь все друг перед другом хвастают?... где ссылка на скачивание?

• Like 1

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

In China we call it a J-16.:megalol:

lol always copying eh? :P

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

we not only copy it,but also change it.and make it better and better.

and cheaper.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

The max file of my model was only give to 2 guys and apart from Skate anyone having the max file is against my will.

S125 asked for max file but was denied.

It took me 3months and 12hrs daily to make the models and it is not for free distribution.

Приехали..........

Господа! когда вы научитесь делиться? сколько можно все в бабках мерить???. Где мод Су 30 для DCS? Если вы не собирались выкладывать мод в общий доступ какого черта вы тут им хвастаетесь? показать на сколько у вас член толстый... так мы знаем, сами с усами....

от нас это от вас ждем Су 30.

Попадания: (100%) приехали......