mounting better missiles?

blast

They are. To me it feels the 530D is a much more capable missile than the AIM7M, at least here in DCS.

Magics are very good as well.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

To me it feels the 530D is a much more capable missile than the AIM7M, at least here in DCS.

Magics are very good as well.

Im not sure that statement is still true if you compare magics with AIM9M...? It seems AIM9M have a better range than magics. With the AIM7M i think you are right. But F15 has fox3 missiles that the M2000 doesn't have (in dcs).

lol

in other sections of the forum they say 530D's are OP as hell ahahah

It depends on what we compare 530s with. Compared to AIM120, they are very limited. It would have been interesting to have MICA missiles at our disposal.

you can mount other missiles to the mirage but it is hardcoded that you can't fire modded missiles.

You mean it is possible to mount others missiles on the M2000? Im not sure to understand.:ufo:

You mean it is possible to mount others missiles on the M2000? Im not sure to understand.:ufo:

You can mod the possible loadouts the way you linked. And with that method you can have any weapons you want on the mirage.

But you can not use any other weapons that you additionaly gave the mirage. RAZBAM hardcoded this behaviour into the mirage.

You can mod the possible loadouts the way you linked. And with that method you can have any weapons you want on the mirage.

But you can not use any other weapons that you additionaly gave the mirage. RAZBAM hardcoded this behaviour into the mirage.

What you mean is we can mount others missiles on the M2000 BUT we cannot fire them? Am i correct?

In real life, Mirage 2000C RDI or even Mirage 2000 E don't use any other missile than Super 530D.

You need a Mirage 2000-5 or -9 tu use Mica, and it comes with a new cockpit and new weapon system.

For Fox 2 this is Magic only. There are some pictures of R-73 on Mirage 2000 H in India, but it looks like more of a test rather than operational use, and Razbam is doing the French Mirage 2000C RDI.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi