After the Tomcat?

carss

No, just an advanced jet aircraft with multi seat, Jester AI and ground radar, so basically the Tornado IDS or an F-111.

Not nessesaily just those:

It could be an A6 intruder. They already invested in AI 3d model of the A6E, maybe theyd go for full on module.

or it could mean another tomcat ;) : IE F14D

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

LTV A7 Corsair 2,Sukhoi Su-22M4 or...

F4 Phantom 2 =)

I5 9600K 4.8(soft oc),GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO,PALIT GameRock 2080 Super,ADATA 8200SX PRO 512GB,32GB Kingston Predator (Dual Rank) 3466 MHZ(14 17 17 36),БП Super Flower Leadex II Gold 750W

b) making modules in general is complex and, per ED's official stance, making Redfor modules doubly so and particularly if one company is not based in Russia, hence why they have not tried it.

Again people repeat that because company is located in Russia, they can't get access to the information. Yet, company that is located in foreign country, should for good reasons to have easy access to the information.

And as Wags said in the podcast, ED has a office outside of the Russia, so there is future possibilities by ED. But He does not by any ways tell the reason, only state a "Not possible". It is the interviewer who draws conclusions based the agreements with government via analogy to someone else in the USA.

If Wags would have opened the reason, like tell that their agreement with the Russian government excludes them from doing anything as Soviet/Russian aircrafts, then it would be a reason. If He would have told that the Russian laws prohibits the Russian company to research or develop anything based the Russian military equipment, that would be a reason.

But when the point is that ED as a company, can't do it when it would happen in the Russian based branch, but it could happen in the foreign country based branch, it is not about the company of ED as registered one, unless the another studio is registered to another country. But then again that raises question, why is a Russian government and Russian military contractor companies allowed to deliver the information to companies in foreign countries, but not to Russian company?

It is basically "Hey, here are these unclassified but hold documents for you a possible USA based military contractor" but then "No, you are not allowed to get them because you are a Russian company!"

The more likeness reason can be that ED could do it, they could develop and have access and all, but they would not be allowed to distribute their product outside of the Russia. So that is then a "No-Go" for their business if they would only be allowed to sell it to a Russian citizens, and they would be responsible if that product finds its way outside of the Russian borders.

As in Russia there is a laws and policy that foreign companies access are limited but the Russian based and Russian owned companies has more freeway to work for the Russian in various sectors. So if you are foreign based company or the company board or ownership is past specific percentage foreign, then they have limitations.

And that can be the thing as well, that ED is owned by a foreign authority and leadership is foreign, so they can't access to the information, but if there would be a mainly Russian company etc, they would have the access.

Given that conspiracy theories are utterly stupid I personally aim for option

Who doesn't believe that there are conspiracies, is a fool... It doesn't mean that every theory is correct or logical, but directly deny all conspiracy theories is just utterly stupid.

It is possible to proof that conspiracies exist and they are varying with by the type and seriousness, but it is not possible to proof that they do not exist and it is just stupid to say stupid people believe them.

And just someone saying "No" doesn't tell the reason, only that it is the answer.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Even then, simply integrating a 3rd party module would constitute some level of effort by Russian citizens in Russia, which could be looked at as being in violation and that's just too much of a tightrope for anyone to want to walk. If I was a Russian I would not be looking to piss off the black hats. It's not compatible with longevity.

There is possibility that the reason is that no one can do a Soviet/Russian aircraft, but any foreign country based company can do their own dealings with any other country than a Russia, that has the access and rights for the aircrafts they are using.

Example, India could be considered a country that has license to build Mig-27's, so someone from Germany could come agreement with the India for module of Mig-27. But no Russian citizen or company could do that because the same data is available in Russia from Soviet era and so on in conflict with the Russian laws. Same thing is that no foreign company could contact Russia to do the same thing. So it would be required that a non-Russian studio does it with other countries or companies than Russian based.

And that would explain why ED can't touch at all anything that was Soviet/Russian made (doesn't explain the KA-50) because the source of information doesn't matter is it from a foreign country, as it is same as they would get from the Russia.

That way it would be the foreign country company own political pressure from the another country (like German with India) if there starts to be some dangers there. Meaning that Russia could pressure politically the India with dealings of that German company.

And this is partially sad thing how Heatblur was merged with the ED, as now the Swedish company is part of the Russian company.

And this is partially sad thing how Heatblur was merged with the ED, as now the Swedish company is part of the Russian company.

I didn't follow the forums much the last weeks but did i miss something? Since when did Heatblur merge with ED??? Do you confuse that with Belsimtek?

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I didn't follow the forums much the last weeks but did i miss something? Since when did Heatblur merge with ED??? Do you confuse that with Belsimtek?

Duh... Sure I did... :megalol:

I was already so let down by that :D