After the Tomcat?

carss

I still want a DCS Su25T.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think they might actually do the EA-6B Prowler, although I'd have to say I prefer they did the Tornado instead then.

What makes you think that?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'd love to see one of the following:

- Mig-25/31

- Tornado IDS/ECR/GR.4

- Su-34 (but only if the toilet is simulated...)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Twin seater, ground mapping radar, advanced electronics suite, carrier based. Fits right into their campaign project.

The Prowler has a crew of four, not two ;)

Does the Prowler still have a (ground mapping) radar?

Anyways, it's an EW aircraft and DCS is lacking the simulation of EW necessary to implement such an aircraft. So that probably won't happen.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

That's also my bet (and hope). But some other aircraft might apply as well, like the F-111.

Or the Su-24 :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

The Prowler has a crew of four, not two ;)

Does the Prowler still have a (ground mapping) radar?

Anyways, it's an EW aircraft and DCS is lacking the simulation of EW necessary to implement such an aircraft. So that probably won't happen.

I was actually thinking of the A-6E Intruder, my bad.

The Prowler could make even more interesting use of the jester AI though, so I wouldn't rule it out.

But I do have a hunch regarding the Intruder.

I think there might be too much emphasis on the swing wings here. I am not sure this can be considered a Heatblur technology, or if this just uses the tools provided by ED.

At the risk of going in circles, I think more thought should be given on the Forrestal carrier. Heatblur spends considerable effort on building this carrier (with animated deck crews as far as we know, and probably more interesting stuff). Don't you think it would be reasonable for them to make future aircraft that operate on this carrier?

A-6, F-111, Tornado (mud mover), F-117, Su 24, F-16 or F-104 would be great. Or any Gripen.

And why not a B-1 or Backfire? AI Co-pilots could be tasked to go through some procedures.

MiG 23 could be a bit dull, can't turn with anything.

A Backfire is already being made actually. The B-1 maybe too advanced, I think a Convair B-58 Hustler would be better

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

After hearing hints from Cobra,the most likely candidates could be the MiG-23 Flogger since Heatblur did work on the MiG-21bis Fishbed along with development of the F-14s swing wing design.The others could be a Panavia Tornado,Su-17/22 Fitter,Su-24 Fencer,and the F-111 Aardvark.I would rule out the B-1 Lancer,Tu-22M Backfire and the Tu-160 Blackjack because i highly doubt that HB could make a complicated full bomber such as those.

The F-105 would be nice, be it a D or a G variant. Hell even F would be fun. And the Mig 21 players would have something to try and catch in the weeds.

-Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Or the Su-24 :)

I actually haven't thought about the Su-24 so far, but it might fit indeed.

I think there might be too much emphasis on the swing wings here. I am not sure this can be considered a Heatblur technology, or if this just uses the tools provided by ED.

At the risk of going in circles, I think more thought should be given on the Forrestal carrier. Heatblur spends considerable effort on building this carrier (with animated deck crews as far as we know, and probably more interesting stuff). Don't you think it would be reasonable for them to make future aircraft that operate on this carrier?

You're totally right with both points. That's why I always used a "maybe" when mentioning swing wings and a focus on their carrier would totally make sense. :thumbup:

backfire made by who?

Black Cat Simulations: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=166332

Maybe it’ll be a C-2?

What makes you think Heatblur would do a Greyhound? I think that's highly unlikely. Please elaborate :music_whistling::D

Tornado3 small.jpg

Of course the Panavia Tornado has thrust reversing technology as well. The Viggens works perfectly...

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

If it's a western aircraft, i hope it is either Century series, or some cold war bird that has seen significant combat.

If it's Eastern I hope it's similar in terms of combat history but also a surprise. Be it a Mig-17 or a Mig-25, or possibly an Su-15 :O

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I'd love to see one of the following:

- Mig-25/31

- Tornado IDS/ECR/GR.4

- Su-34 (but only if the toilet is simulated...)

:D

- Su-34

- Tornado IDS/ECR/GR.4

- Mig-29

Combat/Attack Helicopters (Mi-24 is already in the lines and KA-52 is to new so i leave them)

- Rooivalk (Realy i like this Big ugly Monster)

- Viper or Tiger (Both on second)

- Mi-28

And if somebody does any Variant of the Apache ... Iam OK with that too.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Why is the F 4 not in the skies ?

Any hopes, that this good old battlequeen will see DCS in this outstanding quality you already delivered ? She dominated a complete era.. and there was no Western sky without the black traces of phantom engines :-)

Guess threads are fun.

What about the A32 Lansen? Two-seat, has some kind of ground mapping/nav radar and it was the original delivery platform for the Rb04. So a lot of reuse of heatblur tech.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_32_Lansen

Though I guess it's even more obscure than the Viggen, so commercially it doesn't really make that much sense.

I also hope for a Lansen or even for a Draken but all of most, support for Road Base operations with mobile crews (already got this), 800 m road base strip and taxiways as "static objects" and a scandinavia map :P

Edited by Noman15

Of course the Panavia Tornado has thrust reversing technology as well. The Viggens works perfectly...

Good point :thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Any hopes, that this good old battlequeen will see DCS in this outstanding quality you already delivered ? She dominated a complete era.. and there was no Western sky without the black traces of phantom engines :-)

The Phantom is already being worked on by Belsimtek!

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p