TTQ Mission 2 and 3

ultraking

Hi Sabre, I have decided to go back and restart the TTQ Campaign since it had been a while since I had played it. I restarted the campaign, which ran flawlessly a couple of months ago. Now on mission 2 and mission 3 (so far) the timings for the VO is completely off. The long briefing from Saber that normally starts before waypoint 2 doesn't start until way later when you start talking to JTAC Uzi, which turns into a huge mess of trying to communicate with the JTAC with Saber droning on in the background. I have updated my drivers and completely reinstalled the campaign and it does the same thing. I have made sure that I am right on the waypoint lines and hit every steerpoint on the nose. Do you have any other suggestions? I would really love to move forward and finish this amazing campaign.

Thanks!!!

Have you tried a DCS Repair? I know some folks have had trouble with triggers firing properly but a DCS Repair and updating their video drivers has corrected the issue.

I'll check the triggers but we haven't updated those missions since they were released so I'm not sure why the timings would be off.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Yeah, I tried DCS repair and also reinstalled the campaign, video drivers are totally up to date and it still had the very late trigger for the instructional VO. I was able to finish mission 3 and will move on to 4. Ill let you know if it does it on that one as well. Thanks!

We just retested missions 2 and 3 and they played fine in the current DCS World released version.

Make sure you set your radio to 124.000 when instructed to after takeoff.

Let me ask you this. Is there a height trigger as well? It doesn't seem like he starts talking until I go down and start making gun runs. Could that have something to do with it?

Yes it is triggered by altitude: UNITS ALTITUDE HIGHER THAN (Player, 750).

For the TAC12 mission (though most are similar), you should hear:

"COLT 1-1, COLT 1-2,

YOUR PO STARTS NOW!

PUSH TO THE TACTICAL TRAINING FREQUENCY!"

Once you switch to 124.000 Mhz on the VHF AM radio (closest to the throttle) you should hear:

"COLT 1-1, COLT 1-2.

RADIO CHECK."

and then 10 seconds later:

"COLT 1-1, COLT 1-2,

Let's review the Terminal Attack Control Procedure..."

You should hear it shortly after takeoff as you head to WP 1.

The dialogue continues until WP 2 where you do the G-Awareness test before Fence In at WP 3.

Try removing any MODs if installed or disabling other programs that are running in case they are clobbering the mission memory and impacting the flags.

Another thought is to re-download the campaign in case the files have become corrupted.

I believe the DCS Repair should correct them but you already tried that so I'm not sure what else I can recommend.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates