SATAC 2017

*Rage*

SATAC 2017

Is the 51st/104th matched being streamed anywhere? At my nieces soccer game but would rather be watching that

Edit: found MicroVAX's stream, all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats 51st GOOD WIN!!

Thank You Stuge, as well as everyone from 104th for offering this amazing fight! Both of us had our own tactics, and we both fought hard in the advantage and disadvantage rounds. The result turned out to be close, we won by doing a little bit better, and having a little more luck:D

Nice flying all, as IronMike said, WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE, YOU ARE ALL CHAMPIONS! Good Luck, S!:)

• Like 1

On behalf of the 36° Stormo Virtuale, I spend two words on SATAC 2017.

Congratulations to the organizers, they have been able to announce, give the team time to organize, know how to create rules that do not penalize those who use one or the other aircraft.

Congratulations to the 51st PVO for how they fought in our first clash ...

Too bad for not meeting our 373th Greek friends ... we'd have fun!

A thank you goes to the ITGC, who fought with honor and loyalty!

Wishing you to win the SATAC goes to the VF-6666 Night Panthers, since you've beaten it, you have to win SATAC!

In the end, a tremendous Thanks goes to my pilots, who have been prepared and who have maintained the honor of the 36° Stormo Virtuale.

At the next edition of SATAC, we will not miss it! This is the most important and fun virtual tournament of the year.

Thanks again to everyone, and who will win the best!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Semifinals and Final tomorrow! Great matches today.

Thanks to the 104th for a tense match!

I was particularly impressed by TAW - They flew with only 4 pilots but still took the fight to NP! 36th also did very well showing great teamwork and tenacity.

Schedule

51st vs SF - 12z 51st Server

NP vs Team China - 12z 104th Server

Loser (51st vs SF) vs Winner (NP vs Team China) - 51st Server after above matches

Final - 51st Server

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

satac 2017 rule gives su-27 the chance to dominate the sky, good job, nice design

:thumbup::thumbup:

with the help of awacs, there's no need to improve the skill of radar operation.

hope we can see sam in satac 2018 ;)

Edited by uboats
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

satac 2017 rule gives su-27 the chance to dominate the sky, good job, nice design

:thumbup::thumbup:

with the help of awacs, there's no need to improve the skill of radar operation.

hope we can see sam in satac 2018 ;)

Maybe we'll see some Chinese Flankers now instead of Chinese Eagles. :thumbup:

But seriously, uncalled for sarcasm from a moderator, is that necessary.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Maybe we'll see some Chinese Flankers now instead of Chinese Eagles. :thumbup:

But seriously, uncalled for sarcasm from a moderator, is that necessary.

well, ED does not allow more than one forum account for each person:)

and personally, i don't like this rule. It's unfair from many aspect, i.e for those who have better radar skills.

Also like Yaga said the round that f-15c can only aim-7 is definitely unbalanced, and team with more su-27 has no doubt win unless the other team is far weaker.

Someone may emphasize that the balance between f-15c and su-27 is needed. And AIM-120 is active missile, but you can choose mig-29 with r-77 or why not play f-15c? If su-27 is weaker, can Russia asks for import of F-15c for future air combat? If you can use su-27 to win, you will get honor with more respect, like 51st years ago.

In 2017, 120 amount is limited, that's ok. and players can win based on their skill of flight, radar operation, etc. But in 2018, rule dominates a lot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

well, ED does not allow more than one forum account for each person:)

and personally, i don't like this rule. It's unfair from many aspect, i.e for those who have better radar skills.

Also like Yaga said the round that f-15c can only aim-7 is definitely unbalanced, and team with more su-27 has no doubt win unless the other team is far weaker.

Someone may emphasize that the balance between f-15c and su-27 is needed. And AIM-120 is active missile, but you can choose mig-29 with r-77 or why not play f-15c? If su-27 is weaker, can Russia asks for import of F-15c for future air combat? If you can use su-27 to win, you will get honor with more respect, like 51st years ago.

In 2017, 120 amount is limited, that's ok. and players can win based on their skill of flight, radar operation, etc. But in 2018, rule dominates a lot.

Yes everyone has an opinion on what the rules should be.

If you can't respect the format please don't participate, you're derogatory tone is more suited for Call of Duty.

Take note how other participants conduct themselves by thanking everyone for making the enormous effort to put on a good show instead of the poor attitude you've brought to this event.

Format will always be different so for now enjoy this one. Thanks to streams and tacviews we will be able to evaluate the performance of squads and airframes to help us better understand the pros and cons of different formats in such a scenario, this will allow us to continue to improve the event and make it enjoyable for all. This could easily be discussed in a civil manner, we don't need toxic attitudes trying to tell us how to run an event with their infinite wisdom of such things.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Thanks to all of the Squadrons who participated in this year's SATAC specially the Lock in Greece, 104th Phoenix and the 36 STORM . It was our first SATAC and we had a lot of take aways. Sadly, We were mired by woeful connections due to heavy thunderstorms and preventive power shortages throughout the competition. Couple of our boys did not have power for couple of days but most of them happily used whatever power was there in our systems for SATAC.

On behalf of my Squadron we would like to thank 51st PVO for organizing and giving us the opportunity to fly with such amazing Squadrons and pilots.

A big thank you also goes out to 104Cdt_Tiger, Microvax & Moltar for all the wonderful streams and putting up with our timeouts

Lastly, I would like to congratulate my boys on an excellent performance and conduct, throughout the matches.

Good luck to the remaining teams. We shall see you soon again

Edited by =ITGC=Verticle Charlie
  • Like 2

Regards

№15 | Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

No. 15 " Battle Axes "

You sound like a really sore loser! The Datalink gives the Flanker the edge in some regard however their radar and RWR is far outmatched by the F15.

Not true at all, in Round 2 the 104th took the 51st (all Flanker pilots) who had the R-27ER and AWACS down to a 1vs1 and almost took the victory in F-15s.

Pilots make planes ...

We lost because we screwed up.... not because we didn't have the AMRAAM or because the Flanker had the datalink. Winning our match was well within our capabilities but we messed it up, blaming no AMRAAM and datalink for losing is just an excuse for not having the skills to be able to win.

Someone may emphasize that the balance between f-15c and su-27 is needed. And AIM-120 is active missile, but you can choose mig-29 with r-77 or why not play f-15c?

Its hilarious that you think the R77 is anywhere near as good as the Aim120 ... you sound like the stereotypical spamraam F-15 driver ... can't fly without the AMRAAM and cries that it is unfair if they don't get to use it.

If you didn't like the set up you should not have signed up for the event... simple!

If su-27 is weaker, can Russia asks for import of F-15c for future air combat?

Probably the most ridiculous suggestion ever made on this forum!

Its also very cheap of you as a forum moderator to come along and trash talk this event, next time man up and just say congratulations and move on.

Edited by BIGNEWY
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Congratulations to SF for their WIN of ROUND#3 against Team China,

now entering SEMI-FINALS.

Good flying everyone!

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Ok I understand now you are not allowed to say any negative or point out any problem of the match, no matter how ridiculous of the rule. Congrats, rule.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok I understand now you are not allowed to say any negative or point out any problem of the match, no matter how ridiculous of the rule. Congrats, rule.

Yes you can, join 51st TS and Ill talk to you personally.

51st TS IP: 92.232.46.28

Just poke me. I have a traslator if we need one.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

• ED Team

I suggest if you wish to discuss this further it is best done in a PM or take up Teknetinium's offer for a chat on TS

1.6 No multiplayer disputes on the ED forums, including inter-squad flamewars.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2