> 8 NEW MOVIES...

madcat-

very nice, as soon as i figure out how to get into the site, ill tell you how i like it lol.

btw, could you change all ur videos to make them downloadable? I remember the old site, all the videos must be streamed. I would really like a hi-res version of ur videos.

OH! THOSE are the buttons!?

Jeez they're SMALL! I just thought that was the border to it all!

You really should fix that up a bit, make it a bit more clear that those are the buttons you should place your cursor over.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Ah i see it now, yea what disso said, kinda small but thanks for pointing us to the right direction. As for the videos downloading, you should have several mirrors because rapidshare sometimes gets really frustrating since they limit you down or sometimes it breaks connection...etc. I recommend yousendit.com.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Except for 13, 19, 21 and 23 High versions, there is no link to download the movies...

Very hard site to navigate around dude, those buttons. It's really cool but I had no idea where to go until I read this thread.

Looking forward to the movies though, your other Madcat movies are some of my favourites, and the skins are amazing

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Ah i see it now, yea what disso said, kinda small but thanks for pointing us to the right direction. As for the videos downloading, you should have several mirrors because rapidshare sometimes gets really frustrating since they limit you down or sometimes it breaks connection...etc. I recommend yousendit.com.

That's what dynamic IPs are for. At least here in Croatia :smartass:

• Like 1

Madcat, if you need another host, feel free to upload your video to our homepage.

We will be glad to host your videos.

Just go to:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=usr_submit_download&lang=en

• Like 1

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз