Brand new DCE Campaign by Roll : Hot War In The Cold :

1981 Leonid Brejnev, sick, cannot prevent the slow disintegration of USSR. Baltic states secede in july, then the -Baltic Spring- spreads everywhere. In september Georgia takes independence, Armenia and Azerbaijan follow suit. Iran immediately seizes the opportunity to push its pawns, and islamist shiite militias initiate a push to the north, approaching Tbilissi s suburbs by autumn. On Turkish side, the Cyprus conflict left deep scars and, considering both USSRs weakening and NATOs ambiguous attitude towards its conflicting memebers -Turkey and Greece-, the country has decided to leave NATO and evacuate its american airbases by the end of 1980. USA were at first quite virulent, but an expected deal was settled with Turkeys pledge not to support Irans islamic revolution. Acting with complete duplicity, new turkish president initiated its own territorial conquest by invading Georgia in December 1981, committing this country to fight on two fronts.

Look at my first post for links. It's really a novel campaign style :thumbup:

Edited by PB0_CEF
  • Like 1

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

16 hours ago, ZMEY-HS- said:

Does prune script works as intended? I noticed I have around 25-30 fps in hornet campaign, which is barely playable. Usualy I had no perforance probs with previous campaigns. So I tried to play with prune agressivnes set to 0 and 2, and there is almost no difference. Even with prune set to 2 there are so many units around front line. Is it supposed to be like that?

Untitled-2.jpg

I tryed to figurate a frontline to allow a kind of CAS missions  but of course it's a really narrow frontline so prune can't really make all it's usual job. It's playable for me but of course it will depend on systems and playability notion 😞

On 2/2/2021 at 12:38 AM, tees said:

Hi im trying to get Afghan Bear Trap - Su-25A to work but getting this error:

obraz.png

obraz.png

I have the same Problem with the Afghan Bear Trap K-50 Campaign........   on which map does the Campaign play?

4 hours ago, PB0_CEF said:

Notepad ++ is the perfect tool to make this modification : can you make a printscreen of your file ?

Thank you once again.  This is the kind of help I need.  I am not even sure I have these files in the right spot.  DCE folder is under:

C:/Users/My Name/Saved Games/DCS/Missions/Campaigns/en/

DCE_Missionscript_mod is under:  C:/Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World/Mods/tech/

I have had these files about everywhere and this is where I gave up.  I also used OvGME in different locations but gave up on it for now.

The MissionScripting file contains:

--Initialization script for the Mission lua Environment (SSE)

dofile('Scripts/ScriptingSystem.lua')

--Sanitize Mission Scripting environment
--This makes unavailable some unsecure functions. 
--Mission downloaded from server to client may contain potentialy harmful lua code that may use these functions.
--You can remove the code below and make availble these functions at your own risk.

local function sanitizeModule(name)
    _G[name] = nil
    package.loaded[name] = nil
end

do
    -- sanitizeModule('os')
    -- sanitizeModule('io')
    sanitizeModule('lfs')
    require = nil
    loadlib = nil
end

The path.bat file in init directory contains:

REM Core or Main DCS ou DCS.beta path, always end the line with \
set "pathDCS=f:\DCS World\"

REM DCS or DCS.beta saved game path, always end the line with \
set "pathSavedGames=Saved Games\DCS\" 

REM DCE ScriptMod version not any / or \ and no space before and after =
set "versionPackageICM=20.38.01_S-AW"

Hope this is what you wanted.  Hope it was okay to use the copy and paste instead of printscreen - the old DOS way.

5 hours ago, PB0_CEF said:

I tryed to figurate a frontline to allow a kind of CAS missions  but of course it's a really narrow frontline so prune can't really make all it's usual job. It's playable for me but of course it will depend on systems and playability notion 😞

I will try to make a light version of Crisis in PG Hornet to see if it can be better ASAP

2 hours ago, airnox said:

I have the same Problem with the Afghan Bear Trap K-50 Campaign........   on which map does the Campaign play?

Hi Guys, The Afghan Bear Trap is set in the NTTR map.  

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

12 hours ago, PB0_CEF said:

Brand new DCE Campaign by Roll : Hot War In The Cold :

1981 Leonid Brejnev, sick, cannot prevent the slow disintegration of USSR. Baltic states secede in july, then the -Baltic Spring- spreads everywhere. In september Georgia takes independence, Armenia and Azerbaijan follow suit. Iran immediately seizes the opportunity to push its pawns, and islamist shiite militias initiate a push to the north, approaching Tbilissi s suburbs by autumn. On Turkish side, the Cyprus conflict left deep scars and, considering both USSRs weakening and NATOs ambiguous attitude towards its conflicting memebers -Turkey and Greece-, the country has decided to leave NATO and evacuate its american airbases by the end of 1980. USA were at first quite virulent, but an expected deal was settled with Turkeys pledge not to support Irans islamic revolution. Acting with complete duplicity, new turkish president initiated its own territorial conquest by invading Georgia in December 1981, committing this country to fight on two fronts.

Look at my first post for links. It's really a novel campaign style :thumbup:

Pretty cool, Thanks!

On 2/3/2021 at 3:16 AM, ZMEY-HS- said:

Does prune script works as intended? I noticed I have around 25-30 fps in hornet campaign, which is barely playable. Usualy I had no perforance probs with previous campaigns. So I tried to play with prune agressivnes set to 0 and 2, and there is almost no difference. Even with prune set to 2 there are so many units around front line. Is it supposed to be like that?

Untitled-2.jpg

Can you please try this light version ? If FPS are better I will officialize this Light version and expand it to other campaigns 🙂

Crisis in Persian Gulf Hornet-CVN-Light

14 minutes ago, PB0_CEF said:

Can you please try this light version ? If FPS are better I will officialize this Light version and expand it to other campaigns 🙂

Crisis in Persian Gulf Hornet-CVN-Light

Do we need new or renamed scriptmods version as path.bat references ScriptsMod.20.43.60 as opposed to ScriptsMod.20.43.59?

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

14 minutes ago, airnox said:

Afghan Bear Trap K-50 Campaign 

DCS Open Beta last Version

Install on   ...............          G:\DCS World OpenBeta

Save Games...............        C:\Users\joach\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\

3.png

2.png

1.png

your path to saved games in path.bat is wrong, replace it with the full path C:\Users\joach\....

Also the main path to the game is open beta but the saved games path is stable version. That will not work.

Make sure both paths point to the same version of the game.

Edited by sourisher

1 hour ago, zildac said:

Do we need new or renamed scriptmods version as path.bat references ScriptsMod.20.43.60 as opposed to ScriptsMod.20.43.59?

You can do one solution or the other 😉   Because the ScriptMod version I uploaded (20.43.59) is exactly the same as the new 20.43.60. I made a last minute change so I had no time to rename everything (even in PDF).

Please tell me if it's better for FPS

Edited by PB0_CEF
  • Thanks 1

Tried stirke on ewr 1 few times and I would say it works better than before. Maybe I did not face the same circumstances as before since it is always random on dynamic campaign, but fps doesn't bother my eyes any more.

Edited by ZMEY-HS-

7 hours ago, PB0_CEF said:

You can do one solution or the other 😉   Because the ScriptMod version I uploaded (20.43.59) is exactly the same as the new 20.43.60. I made a last minute change so I had no time to rename everything (even in PDF).

Please tell me if it's better for FPS

Great understood, thankyou 👍

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

11 hours ago, airnox said:

I've already tested that, doesn't work either!

thank you for your screens
can you send us your file Afghan Bear Trap K-50_first.miz

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

4 minutes ago, airnox said:

in path.bat, try this
set "pathSavedGames=Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\" 

Edited by Miguel21

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

your log dcs plz ? ^^

after having modified the saved game, you had to restart a generation of the first file? FirstMission.bat?

DCE_Manager

Ok I think it works! I ran DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat and there came a message from Windows if I trust the program? I clicked on run anyway, and now it seems to be going. I test it tonight or morning because I have to go to work!

and excuse my bad English I do my best!

New loading of Crisis Campaigns available but no big changes : I actualized ScriptMod version to show the real one : 20.43.60, I cleaned mission generation (no more debug lines) and I pushed Prunescript to 1.9 instead of 1.5.

Complete light version of Crisis in PG Hornet CVN should be available in ED files soon 🙂

Others will come soon