Tf 68

Only camp status was there

Running debug says

System cannot find path specified?

Please provide us with the full text of the bug.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

Please provide us with the full text of the bug.

First miz works but it doesnt save progress.

First is pic od bgg ug adter debug program ran

2nd pic is of first miz of tomcst over pg (i rlly liked thaf camp. Iran irak may be better and mor evenly mstched though)

PS are there planes for any JF17 stuff. If not HOW can I change a squadrons plane type? Again i onlly need to know how.5o do that and efit the mission type i can handle manully input the payloafs

Tf68 debug

Then tomcat pg first mission bug screenshors

20200611_101225.thumb.jpg.f34f1a9251412e296642ab7bfbae9ff1.jpg

20200611_101123.thumb.jpg.dd0442621a99860e52283f74f1fe719a.jpg

1/ F14 80, the path in Init/camp_init.lua must not match with your installation

2/ Tomcat over PG:

- empties the Active and Debriefing folders

- deletes temporary files :

-> camp_status.lua

-> MissionEventsLog.lua

-> scen_destroyed.lua

launch FirsMission.bat

If it still doesn't work, delete this campaign and reinstall it properly.

3/ JF17, no plan planned, I think that pBO-CEF had announced it to you, if you want, you will modify it yourself, but first of all: we solve your campaign problems.

4/ it's not by flooding this forum with multiple requests that people will answer you faster ^^

Have a nice day.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

1/ F14 80, the path in Init/camp_init.lua must not match with your installation

2/ Tomcat over PG:

- empties the Active and Debriefing folders

- deletes temporary files :

-> camp_status.lua

-> MissionEventsLog.lua

-> scen_destroyed.lua

launch FirsMission.bat

If it still doesn't work, delete this campaign and reinstall it properly.

3/ JF17, no plan planned, I think that pBO-CEF had announced it to you, if you want, you will modify it yourself, but first of all: we solve your campaign problems.

4/ it's not by flooding this forum with multiple requests that people will answer you faster ^^

Have a nice day.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ill tty the fixes and report back

I know no jf17 planned. Which is why i asked.. about modifying. 080 did say to modify myself but i dont know how???

Yes yes I know flooding doesnt help. Im sorry m, Im seriously dealibg with some mental health issues and regardless I have absolutely nothing to do except stay quarantined. Forgive me. All I can offer is to pay you guys for your time but you wont take it! Lol! Ok try to fix the campaigns.

Edit one tf 80s - camp init.lua file path.. is correct. Everythings right.

Edit 2 : followed tc over pg to the letter same error. I will reinstall tomcat over PG AFTER you tell me id I should leave 80s alone or what.

And am I on my own on the Jf17 or can someone at least tell me what file and line needs editing if its that simple( i know this sounds arrofant but tur ing f14s to strike capable was changing false to true)

At least 74 is working :/

Again miguel; p80; everyone Im not making excuses for mthg many posts. Its enthusiamsm and who I am. Im.sorry and am not expecting preferential treatment. But please understand if you look at mbots old.guardians of tbe caucauses i asked for YEARS FOR HELP and NOONE EVEN REPLIED. Whats old hat to you is two mnths to me (dce

TC Over pg didnt work. I reinstalled. Everything. Same error. Oddly skip mission works..

Edited by sublime

I know no jf17 planned. Which is why i asked.. about modifying. 080 did say to modify myself but i dont know how???

Yes yes I know flooding doesnt help. Im sorry m, Im seriously dealibg with some mental health issues and regardless I have absolutely nothing to do except stay quarantined. Forgive me. All I can offer is to pay you guys for your time but you wont take it! Lol! Ok try to fix the campaigns.

Edit 2 : followed tc over pg to the letter same error. I will reinstall tomcat over PG AFTER you tell me id I should leave 80s alone or what.

And am I on my own on the Jf17 or can someone at least tell me what file and line needs editing if its that simple( i know this sounds arrofant but tur ing f14s to strike capable was changing false to true)

Again miguel; p80; everyone Im not making excuses for mthg many posts. Its enthusiamsm and who I am. Im.sorry and am not expecting preferential treatment. But please understand if you look at mbots old.guardians of tbe caucauses i asked for YEARS FOR HELP and NOONE EVEN REPLIED. Whats old hat to you is two mnths to me (dce

TC Over pg didnt work. I reinstalled. Everything. Same error. Oddly skip mission works..

I will try to make a little quick tutorial to change airplane type in DCE tomorrow if I have time enough ;)

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I will try to make a little quick tutorial to change airplane type in DCE tomorrow if I have time enough ;)

merci beaucoup!

if you cant I understand, I appreciate all you guys do- even if it seems I always just want more

I have to say - if you do have time can you explain in the context of a campaign that doesnt use a carrier? my only working dce is TF74 right now =(

im hoping I can download and get another working. IF not, when changing ones aircraft, can one say change their entire coalition in the settings? What im getting at is :

TF74 works

The US only uses carriers

If I was able to enter a JF17 for the F4Es in Bandar Abbas, or something ( Ill take what I can get, i imagined another campaign but) and play as red I could do it

If not, plan b is I can probably take off without a cat. might be a little dodgy. thats all ;)

Edited by sublime

The best solution for you will be to load and install TF-74 Flanker campaign !

How to change for a new plane in DCE :

The easy part is to open the oob_air_init.lua file in the Init folder with Notepad++ in ANSI or LUA encoding. Look at the Su-27 with player = true squadron...

Here you will change the type = "Su-27" bywhat plane type you want ... be sure to use the good name !

In the tasks = you can add more tasks like :

["Strike"] = true,

["Anti-ship Strike"] = true,

you can cut/paste tasks from other planes... but be sure to respect { and } all what is opened must be closed ;)

Change the reserve squadron plane type too !

Don't forget to save your file before closing it !

Then comes the more difficult part :

You will need to prepare loadouts for each mission type you validated for your new plane !

Open the mission builder put the plane type you want in a new mission then look for its loadout : use existing or create your own loadout for each mission BUT RENAME ALL your loadouts with an easy name to find (with weapons used is cool too) example :

"Intercept R-73*2,R-27ER*4,R-27ET*2,ECM"

When all your loadouts are done you can close this mission without saving ...

Then go to your user name/saved games/DCS (or DCS.openbeta)/Mission Editor/planename file and open it with Notepad++

Open the db_loadouts.lua file too : copy/cut Su-27 planes complete section (better to add a new loadout than to replace an existing)

Change aircraft name then for each mission type replace the loadout name you have in MissionEditor and the ["pylons"] loadouts for example :

[1] = {

["CLSID"] = "{44EE8698-89F9-48EE-AF36-5FD31896A82F}",

["num"] = 1,

},

[2] = {

["CLSID"] = "{FBC29BFE-3D24-4C64-B81D-941239D12249}",

["num"] = 2,

},

[3] = {

["CLSID"] = "{B79C379A-9E87-4E50-A1EE-7F7E29C2E87A}",

["num"] = 3,

},

[4] = {

["CLSID"] = "{E8069896-8435-4B90-95C0-01A03AE6E400}",

["num"] = 4,

},

[5] = {

["num"] = 5,

},

[6] = {

["num"] = 6,

},

[7] = {

["num"] = 7,

},

[8] = {

["num"] = 8,

},

[9] = {

["num"] = 9,

},

[10] = {

["CLSID"] = "{44EE8698-89F9-48EE-AF36-5FD31896A82A}",

["num"] = 10,

},

Be careful you will often have to change number in [xx] to be the same as ["num"] = xx ,

At the end change fuel flares chaff gun by :

["fuel"] = 2325,

["flare"] = 32,

["chaff"] = 36,

["gun"] = 100,

For missing mission types (Su-27 is not able to do Antiship strike) look for Harpoon loadout for Hornets for example ...

Be really careful to the { and }, = all what is opened must be closed ;)

Save the loadout file and then it should work !

Use Firstmission.bat and be ready to read error messages or if you are lucky enjoy your new campaign (I always forget to close { !!!) :thumbup:

Edited by PB0_CEF

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

can post screenshots of your Tomcat over PG installation:

as well as

all 3 files .bat

Init/camp_init.lua

the two mission files (campaign_first.miz, campaing_ongoing.miz)

DCE_Manager

The best solution for you will be to load and install TF-74 Flanker campaign !

How to change for a new plane in DCE :

The easy part is to open the oob_air_init.lua file in the Init folder with Notepad++ in ANSI or LUA encoding. Look at the Su-27 with player = true squadron...

Here you will change the type = "Su-27" bywhat plane type you want ... be sure to use the good name !

In the tasks = you can add more tasks like :

["Strike"] = true,

["Anti-ship Strike"] = true,

you can cut/paste tasks from other planes... but be sure to respect { and } all what is opened must be closed ;)

Change the reserve squadron plane type too !

Don't forget to save your file before closing it !

Then comes the more difficult part :

You will need to prepare loadouts for each mission type you validated for your new plane !

Open the mission builder put the plane type you want in a new mission then look for its loadout : use existing or create your own loadout for each mission BUT RENAME ALL your loadouts with an easy name to find (with weapons used is cool too) example :

"Intercept R-73*2,R-27ER*4,R-27ET*2,ECM"

When all your loadouts are done you can close this mission without saving ...

Then go to your user name/saved games/DCS (or DCS.openbeta)/Mission Editor/planename file and open it with Notepad++

Open the db_loadouts.lua file too : copy/cut Su-27 planes complete section (better to add a new loadout than to replace an existing)

Change aircraft name then for each mission type replace the loadout name you have in MissionEditor and the ["pylons"] loadouts for example :

[1] = {

["CLSID"] = "{44EE8698-89F9-48EE-AF36-5FD31896A82F}",

["num"] = 1,

},

[2] = {

["num"] = 2,

},

[3] = {

["num"] = 3,

},

[4] = {

["num"] = 4,

},

[5] = {

["num"] = 5,

},

[6] = {

["num"] = 6,

},

[7] = {

["num"] = 7,

},

[8] = {

["num"] = 8,

},

[9] = {

["num"] = 9,

},

[10] = {

["CLSID"] = "{44EE8698-89F9-48EE-AF36-5FD31896A82A}",

["num"] = 10,

},

Be careful you will often have to change number in [xx] to be the same as ["num"] = xx ,

At the end change fuel flares chaff gun by :

["fuel"] = 2325,

["flare"] = 32,

["chaff"] = 36,

["gun"] = 100,

For missing mission types (Su-27 is not able to do Antiship strike) look for Harpoon loadout for Hornets for example ...

Be really careful to the { and }, = all what is opened must be closed ;)

Save the loadout file and then it should work !

Use Firstmission.bat and be ready to read error messages or if you are lucky enjoy your new campaign (I always forget to close { !!!) :thumbup:

Wow !!!!

THANK YOU

Ok questions

If i dont do the loadouts- cant I just make a 'new payload" in a mission for each flight?

Otherwise are all the loadout numbers just id numbers?

Ill install the flanker. God i hope it works. The jf17 has a great anti ship missile

Do you know if the game identifies it as a JF17 or J17?

Thanks so much sir!!

as well as

all 3 files .bat

Init/camp_init.lua

Wait do u want the bat files or screens od what happensnwhen ran?

And what abt the .luas?

Heree a screen of installation folder

Merci

20200612_110506.thumb.jpg.9b0dbfae8327af6e38b8b68f2890cf8c.jpg

as well as

all 3 files .bat

Init/camp_init.lua

Installed. Edited 3 iap to jf17. Did reserve. Doing the loadouts. Then ill report baknif 8t worked. I have a short appt (hair cut) in 50 min.

But ill let you know how much success i had soon.

Thanks so mucy

FirstMission.bat

SkipMission.bat

DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat

Init/camp_init.lua

IRIAF Tomcat over PG_first.miz

IRIAF Tomcat over PG_ongoing.miz

DCE_Manager

FirstMission.bat

SkipMission.bat

DEBUG_DebriefMission.bat

Init/camp_init.lua

IRIAF Tomcat over PG_first.miz

IRIAF Tomcat over PG_ongoing.miz

I meant do you want the files themselves? Can you pm an email ? Sorry

P80

I folloaed instructions. I dodnt finsih edittinf the loadout but was using a diff txt file than instrucfed as the file in insrructions.. doesnt exist on my comp?

So abyqays i made sure one louadout was editted right but i tries first mission and it said

The file ccx ant be found

Heres screen

20200612_114439.thumb.jpg.34c4d0b88b417f411b722d22b1c0a5a4.jpg

show me the scriptsmod folder installation

next, i need a. bat file plz

DCE_Manager

i have a script error and a freeze, i can only end task from task manager

in the dcs log i can find this

2020-06-12 19:48:47.704 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-L.

2020-06-12 19:48:47.705 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-R.

2020-06-12 19:48:47.705 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-L.

2020-06-12 19:49:02.436 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-R.

2020-06-12 19:50:09.036 ERROR DCS: Mission script error: : [string "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00002EAD.lua"]:147: attempt to call method 'getID' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'getID'

[string "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00002EAD.lua"]:147: in function 'onEvent'

[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:13: in function <[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:11>

2020-06-12 19:50:13.310 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

2020-06-12 19:50:13.310 INFO Lua: Lua CPU usage: metric: average mission execution: 17.0660 %

2020-06-12 19:50:14.647 INFO Lua: Lua CPU usage: metric: average mission execution: 17.6590 %

please tell me if is enough to understand or you need some other info

ty

i'm playng f14 campaign over caucasus the new one campaign

TF-68-Tomcat-80s

ty

Wont let me email .bat

What shall i do

I need these .bat files to be able to help you, so you'll need to rename their extension to .txt or .lua.

Or you put them in a .zip file you send me.

or you post them to a drop site like this:

https://wetransfer.com/

DCE_Manager

I need these .bat files to be able to help you, so you'll need to rename their extension to .txt or .lua.

Or you put them in a .zip file you send me.

or you post them to a drop site like this:

https://wetransfer.com/

Sure. Expect them in 5 momente

By the by any idea what could.be going wrong with flanker? It seems a similar problem - it doesnt 'see' what is there

i have a script error and a freeze, i can only end task from task manager

in the dcs log i can find this

2020-06-12 19:48:47.704 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-L.

2020-06-12 19:48:47.705 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-R.

2020-06-12 19:48:47.705 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-L.

2020-06-12 19:49:02.436 ERROR GRAPHICSVISTA: Can't open model TU-22-OBLOMOK-WING-R.

2020-06-12 19:50:09.036 ERROR DCS: Mission script error: : [string "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00002EAD.lua"]:147: attempt to call method 'getID' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'getID'

[string "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00002EAD.lua"]:147: in function 'onEvent'

[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:13: in function <[string "Scripts/World/EventHandlers.lua"]:11>

2020-06-12 19:50:13.310 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.

2020-06-12 19:50:13.310 INFO Lua: Lua CPU usage: metric: average mission execution: 17.0660 %

2020-06-12 19:50:14.647 INFO Lua: Lua CPU usage: metric: average mission execution: 17.6590 %

please tell me if is enough to understand or you need some other info

ty

i'm playng f14 campaign over caucasus the new one campaign

TF-68-Tomcat-80s

ty

try these files:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4325611&postcount=1491

DCE_Manager

Ugg I was wrong I had time Tonight to get back into mission 2 after restarting the campaign and it’s doing the hanging on loading again. Tomcat over the Persian gulf.

It seems this all started after I switched trigger starts to true ran one mission then back to false that’s when it all went bad.

I removed the entire thing and restarted that fixed the issue.

Edited by grant977