BFVG WW2 Airfield Equipment Pack RELEASE

Raz_Specter

The British Fighting Vehicle Group are proud to present to the DCS community: WWII Ground Equipment Pack.

Poster.jpg

Download:

IC compatible:

Saved Games Version: Download

This Pack is Comprised of:

1. - WWII Airfield Tractor
  2. - WWII Airfield Tractor pulling Type-C Bomb Trolly with Bombs
  3. - WWII Airfield Tractor pulling Type-C Bomb Trolly with HVAR Rockets
  4. - WWII Accumulator Trolly (For the Spitfire)
  5. - WWII WMC Re-Fuel Truck
  6. - WWII RAF Road Block with Sand bags
  7. - WWII British Army Road Block with Sand bags
  8. - WWII Fuel Barrel (single) and Group of
  9. - WWII Maintenance Ladders
  10. - WWII Bararge balloon both LAND and NAVAL (Heights: High = 4600ft, Medium= 2500ft, Low = 1200ft) also included a Ground (ready to deploy Balloon also) Balloons are fully collidable including wires.

All models are fully interactive and drivable with full Damage Models and PBR textures which work in both 1.5.7 and 2.1.

Installation Instructions:

Saved Games install:

• Download the rar (EXTRACT USING THE LATEST VERSION OF WINRAR TO AVOID PROBLEMS)
  • Extract the folder WW2 Airfield Equipment BFVG into C:\Users\<your username>\Saved Games\<DCS Version>\Mods\tech
  • Done

We hope you enjoy encompassing this pack into your missions and hope it brings more immersive scenarios

Many thanks

Mithandra (Call Sign: Specter)

Suntsag (Call Sign: Naked)

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Thank you very much!

Outstanding work!

Bravo!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

hi there ,

i followed the installation info , but they dont show up in the ME?

is there a reported problem ?

thanks for help

brgds maks

Hi maks

no reported problems at all

so the steps are - download the rar file

open it with the latest winrar you should see something like SCREEN1

Locate your folder within C:\Users\Specter\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\tech

Normally you will have to create the Mods folder and within the Mods folder create a folder called tech

now go into the tech folder and drag from the winrar window the folder called

WW2 Airfield Equipment BFVG

so what you should have when finished is the following

C:\Users\Specter\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\tech\WW2 Airfield Equipment BFVG

under the last folder (WW2 Airfield Equipment BFVG) you should see LUA files and several directories

*NOTE* in this example i am using DCS.openalpha, if using either live or OB then the directories will be either DCS or DCS.openbeta

See SCREEN2 for the completed view

Hope that helps

Cheers Specter

SCREEN1.JPG.6c19341acc1d0ab50c11116b0eb6d4e0.JPG

Screen2.thumb.png.c6947d7877b3b2e41d073b7a602b85ce.png

Edited by Raz_Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is my experience.

First i read your instructions. Then i....

1. downloaded and installed newest winrar

2. repaired DCS 2 installation for a clean start.

3. downloaded and installed your mod pack in my saved game folder.

"C:\Users\myname\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Mods\tech\WW2 Airfield Equipment BFVG"

4. deactivated all other mods. Your Mod was the only active mod.

5. start DCS2 and start mission editor. After 5 min. waiting time i killed dcs2 process with the task manager.

6. deactived your mod. DCS2 is now without mods. Starting again and start mission editor. Waiting time 11s.

ok shit happend.Appearently your mod will not starting on my system. However it´s a very good design and work.

yeah very strange as everyone in our squad tested the release and many others have reported the mod is working perfectly

so you are running the latest version of the sim? also check in the RAF Airfield Equipment BFVG folder there is a PDF which explains where in the mission editor all the mods can be found

Not sure what else to suggest to be honest

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i give it a second try. Complete desinstallation of dcs2 and the save game file. Deleted every trace of the game. Complete new installation of dcs....and voila...same result. DCS hang up when Missioneditor starts. It should not be.

i give it a second try. Complete desinstallation of dcs2 and the save game file. Deleted every trace of the game. Complete new installation of dcs....and voila...same result. DCS hang up when Missioneditor starts. It should not be.

Hi Einauge,

We have never seen this issue occur with any of our Mods, as we thoroughly test them prior to release. However this does not mean that there is the possibility of the odd exception.

In order to help you could you please post images of your saved games folder and paths for Mods? We can take a look and eliminate any obvious issues that may appear to us. We are happy to help where we can. Cheers. :thumbup:

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hmmm, Fureball, thanks for the info, i will this when i am back from holiday, to be fair i have never tested this without the other mods installed. I am back from holiday on Sunday late so will be next week if thats ok

Cheers Specter

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After the last update I'm unable to load a mission created with this mod. A pop up message tells me that I need the module installed. Well I have it installed in the file structure as showed in a post here, it even shows up in the module manager. I haven't had any problems related to this before. Maybe there are some new file structure from ED? I have also all other mod from you installed, and no one are working now. Nothing of your equipment are showing up in the drop down list in ME

After the last update I'm unable to load a mission created with this mod. A pop up message tells me that I need the module installed. Well I have it installed in the file structure as showed in a post here, it even shows up in the module manager. I haven't had any problems related to this before. Maybe there are some new file structure from ED? I have also all other mod from you installed, and no one are working now. Nothing of your equipment are showing up in the drop down list in ME

I'm sorry to hear that fox2bravo and I have tested the mod in both 1.5 OB and 2.2 OA with no issues please see images below. It could be your saved games folder has been changed in some way which is usually the cause of issues like this. Please try a new install of the Mod in the saved games folder and let me know if that works. Cheers.

attachment.php?attachmentid=175067&stc=1&d=1514402213

attachment.php?attachmentid=175068&stc=1&d=1514402213

attachment.php?attachmentid=175069&stc=1&d=1514402213

Great job!

Thanks riejester1 we always appreciate feedback :thumbup:

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]