CH Products Hot as Owners

I gave up using CH control manager as it would cause the BSOD on my system. Never could figure out why and neither could CH tech support.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I gave up using CH control manager as it would cause the BSOD on my system. Never could figure out why and neither could CH tech support.

Same thing with me... I just gave up CH completely. TMWH user now.

I stopped using all the manufacturer software for all controllers about a decade ago and have had very few problems since.

Bind the stuff in game and be done with it.

If you need something extra use a 3rd party like Joytokey or similar.

CH Fighterstick / Throttle / and Pedals used plug and play. No issues. Use calibration software in frequently when needed. Was going to get the Warthog until I saw how many issues it had. What a POS. Love the performance, durability and design of the CH products.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

So people without the software are not having problems with the hotas or BSOD

How do you calibrate it if you not using the software?

Seems that using CH Manager only for calibration* don't cause issue, but use Manager as keyboard emulator cause problems because this need run in games background. Calibration seems to be saved in Windows register.

Is important use CH Manager calibration and not Windows calibration because CH gimbal move more than their potentiometer "electric angle", I guess that Manager "stretch" the pot' response to match gimbal movement.

Edited by Sokol1_br