Server instability

Is anyone else having problems with the DCS server stability after the latest DCS 2.0 update? I and a friend can no longer stay connected. we get a message that says that DCS has stopped responding shortly after starting a mission.

We both use the Vive. Not sure if that's important.

Hey Luft,

Not exactly what you're experiencing, but I have been seeing regular events in both 1.5.7 and 2.0.1 where the server will dump all clients. I haven't been able to pin it down to a particular occurrence in-game yet.

In 2.0.1, for some of my missions, clients will also be disconnected within ~3 minutes of logging in regardless of activity. On the client side, this looks like a hard system lock-up like you're describing. Server-side, we just get a message that the player has timed out. Very puzzling. Prior to the last 2.0 patch, the same behavior had occured with a larger percentage of my missions...this patch, only a couple are exhibiting the client freeze-kick. All work fine in single player. Symptoms persist in both 2D and VR.

Just kind of hanging for the time being and hoping things will sort themselves out. :)

• ED Team

please attach your dcs.log straight after the event we may get some clues

guide in my sig below

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2