Game Crash (After Mouse Movement)

Kyridious

Edit : Already reported - Has to do with tooltips in VR.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191310

Hi Folks,

When I start any 2.1 mission my game crashes when I move the mouse. I can get into the cockpit & fly around, but the moment I move the mouse it freezes. I did not have this problem yesterday before the update and it ONLY effects VR.

Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by Kyridious
additional info

Just FYI, disabling tooltips is the the only thing that has worked for me. Doing this from the options menu works for single player. Multiplayer is a little different..

From my experience, the only way to disable tooltips in multiplayer is for the server to run a mission that FORCES no tooltips on the client. Leaving the checkbox blank or not enforced is not adequate. I dont think many servers force no tooltips so we're probably out of luck until a patch.

Yes this is the case for me as well. with <2.1.1.8244.248> on the bright side I can now have NSAA @ 2 and AF @ 2 and still get fairly smooth game play. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.