Pure client changes to unpure client after joining a server

I repaired DCS, checked it my client is pure and joined the ACG server. DCS was loading and suddenly I get kicked out and have an unpure client. it shows me that three, i assume grass textures, changed...

after another repair, the same happened.

How can i solve this?

i had a similar problem with the Gazelle, it seems that some texture are no longer in use but will not be deleted. But the IC freaks out because "THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE"

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Same issue. This is with unmodified game files. Did a clean install and issues persist. eg. RBK textures failed check, deleted and reinstalled said file come back into game and Moscow is now corrupted. so on and so on. It doesn't stop.

| 8700k @4.9 | Gigabyte Gaming 7 | 32gb Tridentz @3000 | EVGA 1080 TI SC2 | CV1 | VKB MCG PRO

[sigpic]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FeLGqKyJ3K08k3z-7XaegWgRuGRGkKUs/view?usp=sharing[/sigpic]

Well I normally don´t like hard words, but the present IC policy let me freak out. At first DCS shows IC green - you think everthing is fine. Then you switch to the Gazelle (and I use the clean glass mod) and it suddenly turns red.

Why would "clean glass" be a cheat dear ED? In real life cleaning canopy glass is considered as good airmanship... with all the bugs on your canopy it´s definitely hard to tell if there´s an ememy fighter approaching or just the dirt your lazy ground crew did not clean.

But we had this discussion in other threads (now closed).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I cannot figure out how to fix this: a8d0ba2122aa1cfebab572c8b7677ba1.png

I've performed re-installs, Steam's "verify integrity of game files", (This is for steam DCS so sadly I can't use the updater.exe) deleting the files that are not passing the check then re-verifying, everything that I could have thought of.

I bought the M2K on steam because of the sale. (I don't mind having to switch over to the Steam DCS just to fly it, thud I bought it on there) But I can't seem to figure out how to fix this integrity check issue. (please help)

Do you have any mods installed?, ie Aircraft Liveries and Terrain Mods.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs