cursor always confined to window

FENDER

first time DCS load - regardless of cursor confined status - always the cursor will be confined. in order to not confined need to check the tic box and tic again to remove mark - this is the only way not to confined cursor. need to fix that last selection will be valid and saved

• 2 months later...

+1. BTW, I reported that issue a long time ago.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i7-8700K | Asus RTX 2080Ti Strix OC | 32 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | Asus Maximus Hero X | Samung EVO 960 Pro SSD | VKB Gunfighter Pro | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I've done ATL-TAB and Windows-M (to minimize everything to desktop). Or CTRL-ESC to bring up the task bar.

These don't work anymore?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• 2 weeks later...
I've done ATL-TAB and Windows-M (to minimize everything to desktop). Or CTRL-ESC to bring up the task bar.

These don't work anymore?

That's not the issue. When you deactivate the "Cursor Confined to Game Window" in the VR tab, your cursor still jumps back to the DCS window.

When you start DCS, you always have to go into the VR tab and activate and then deactivate that tick box in order to get it working. Or in other words, the initial setting of that tick box is always on (even if it is shown as off) regardless of its actual value.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i7-8700K | Asus RTX 2080Ti Strix OC | 32 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | Asus Maximus Hero X | Samung EVO 960 Pro SSD | VKB Gunfighter Pro | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the cursor and I'm not sure if it's related. I’ve done a ton of searches and there are lots of of posts on the subject but my problem is specific. I’m running F5e in Nevada on a Rift. My problem is with the mouse cursor. I have the cursor every time if I select an Instant action mission but I can't get it anymore when I do a BFM campaign mission. It used to work in the campaign but now it’s gone in the campaign only?? Please help as this is driving me crazy. Why would it work in instant action but no longer in campaign?

All suggestions are to try different settings and keystrokes but that doesn't solve it because I have it in Instant Action. Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]