Need lenses for your headset?

Rotorhead2037

+1

I've had a set for a couple of months now, they are brilliant!

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional

I haven't tried any others apart from the eu ones, but they give me a perfectly sharp image with no reduction in FOV and no distortion. They simply just snap onto the Rift lens bodies, easy to fit and remove.

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional

I have the others and they are a little loose in the headset and frequently need adjusting. There is some initial distortion on the menus but the brain quickly accommodates. They are far better than glasses however! I'm just always on the lookout for improvements and ways to support new tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am always singing the praises of the vr-lens.eu inserts. I made the big mistake of taking a chance on the Lens Labs ones early on, even though I had read some complaints about barrel distortion. They had supposedly "fixed" that with something called RABS tech. BS! It was REALLY bad and I had no intention of "getting used to it". I also had the issue of them being kind of loose in the headset.

Still unsatisfied with wearing glasses, I decided to take another chance on the vr-lens.eu. Even though they were much cheaper(and yes they also ship to the US, and took much less time to ship than Lens Labs too), they were SO much better. No distortion that I can detect. The inserts fit great and are pretty easy to pop in and out(great for demoing). Just the fact that you now have added protection from scratching the HMD lenses is a bonus. I can't say that I notice a significant reduction in FOV with them in. I still have the lenses adjusted all the way in on my Vive, which is better for FOV anyway.

Corsair Graphite 780T / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / i7-6700K@4.5GHz / Corsair H110i / 32GB DDR4 PC-2666 / ASUS 1080 Strix / EVGA 850 Pro / Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD / Win10x64 / Samsung UN48JU7500 4k / Logitech G910/933 KB/Headphones / Razer Naga Epic Mouse / MFG Crosswinds / TM HOTAS Warthog / HTC Vive