Ka 50 Button conflict

Since first installing DCS World 2 Open Alpha 2.1.1 Nevada and Ka-50 Black shark 2, I have had the problem with uncaging SHKVAL which ever key or button I assign (including default "O") I get the same problem which is the cockpit screen flashing between cockpit and kneepad. this can occur in any training mode. Cold start, Takeoff, Free Flight and Shooting range. ONLY WHEN I TRY TO UNCAGE.

I am running windows 10 64Home addition after upgrading from 7 due to this issue (just in case). I have Saitek X52 controllers, Logitech key board changed from Dell (just in case) Twice downloaded and reinstalled the above with all updates. I have tried clearing the keyboard category and using buttons on my X52 but to no avail. This has been going on now for three weeks trying to solve this issue, so now I am seeking help from the community.

Attached are two screen captures showing the two conflicting screens in PNG format

System Info:

Intel i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz

AMD Radeon HD 5900 Series in crossfire

Total memory 12.0 GB

Free memory 9.0 GB

DirectX 12

ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM motherboard

Regards to all

Colin

1838363011_Capture1.thumb.PNG.e391c56e9b47340e404aa1c186ad1435.PNG

642522358_Capture2.thumb.PNG.f0ffbbf1acced9119867eb4dcae413b9.PNG

Sorry but for me this doesnt happen and it seems like all other BS Pilots do not have such a problem aswell, because nobody is writing.

But did you ever try to delete the Input Config files in your user folder?

C:\Users\*Your Name here*\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\ka-50

Maybe it helps because for me this looks like a weird Conflict.

Keep in mind that you will have to assign all Buttons again after deleting this.

ISE

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Sorry but for me this doesnt happen and it seems like all other BS Pilots do not have such a problem aswell, because nobody is writing.

But did you ever try to delete the Input Config files in your user folder?

C:\Users\*Your Name here*\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\ka-50

Maybe it helps because for me this looks like a weird Conflict.

Keep in mind that you will have to assign all Buttons again after deleting this.

ISE

I have deleted both Ka-50 and Ka-50 easy files

Restart DCS, open OPTIONS/CONTROLS and I find that nothing has changed in the keyboard or controller settings previously set, I also cannot save a profile.

So, If deleting the input config files (as per the above) has not effected the controls setting within the options tab, where is it picking up the file? could there be some hidden files left over from the previous deleted DCS installations?

did you set the option "Monitors" in DCS back to the Standart "1 Screen"?

Yes, I am only running DCS in one screen settings. May I add that although I have three screen connected I only run one in DCS. Other screen I find handy for having DCS manuals available.