Gamma LOVE IT

Still have to download the update! The gamma slider looks like a great option.

Edit: Finally downloaded and it looks great! Very nice to have the option to adjust.

Edited by Boss86005

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

• 4 months later...
Still have to download the update! The gamma slider looks like a great option.

Edit: Finally downloaded and it looks great! Very nice to have the option to adjust.

It seems that the gamma slider is available only when deferred shading is on. Is that the same for you ? It then causes a immense drop in fps.

Gnouze

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

It seems that the gamma slider is available only when deferred shading is on. Is that the same for you ? It then causes a immense drop in fps.

Gnouze

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

+1 you are correct on all points...too bad about the FPS drop I like it too.

1080 i7700k 32mem SSD

• 3 weeks later...
Yes.......Love the contrast with the Nevada Landscape

oidmc4.jpg

out of interest, what are your settings?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

• 1 month later...

With deferred shading on, try disabling MSAA.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

With deferred shading on, try disabling MSAA.

Thanks, I was messing around the graphic options and that hint seems very reasonable.

After some tests, I stick to shading off, MSAA active.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

I flew the P-51D yesterday out of Creech. The Aerobatics Online server had just restarted so the sun was just peeking above Las Vegas. As I bounced, swayed, and finally got the Pony into the air, I turned to head towards LV.

I cannot tell you how beautiful that sunrise was! This wasn't a combat flight simulator, this was a work of art and I was flying in it!!!!

This just has to be one of the best moments of my flying career in DCS.

Simply awesome.

Thanks to the whole Eagle Dynamics crew.

• Like 1

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• 4 weeks later...