DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Screenshots and Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

Vitormouraa

Hornet's radar and Amraams performed well in this 'gamy' type of scenario. The radar doesn't seem to like extreme banking maneuvers but... wasn't really a problem.

Gun rounds were totally ineffective against Kh65's, talking strictly about damage model.  As far as tactic of shooting a cruise missile right in front of your jet... not very sound, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely string of pearls for Case III arrival.

Screen_210622_151909.jpg

• Like 1

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished a few gun fights with JF17. I was trying to see if the Hornet's energy bleed characteristics changed. I didn't notice any differences after the update... Hornet is still a giant speedbrake if you're not careful with the stick, which I was told is correct. Here is the clip showing one circle fight with Jeff. To my shock, he didn't go vertical after merge. In spite of AI having unreal energy that almost never bleeds off, it's a piece of cake almost every time. 

I had to use the VR recording since the tracks are always f***** after 1 or 2 turns.

• 2 weeks later...

Shit hot break practice! Quite happy about this one! 

Setup:

VPC Warbrd with TM F/A-18 stick on 10cm extension, Realsimulator FSSB-R3 with TM Warthog stick (with angle upgrade), Winwing Super Taurus throttle, Winwing Combat and Take off Panels, TM TPR Pendular Rudders,  3x TM Cougar MFD's. Wacom Intuos S for VRK.

RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 5800X 5,05ghz single core boost, 32gb RAM 3600mhz, HP Reverb G2