DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sorry, we wont have a finial list for the patch until patch day. Team is working hard so lots changing quickly.

thanks

No worries :) I've got a full bucket of patience and a shitload of work to do the next few days anyway, so time should pass fast :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

No sorry, we wont have a finial list for the patch until patch day. Team is working hard so lots changing quickly.

thanks

With the last patch DCS loads much more quickly than it did before so :thumbup::thumbup: for that bit!

Will there be an OB update today?

Nope, as BIGNEWY posted earlier in this thread, they're aiming for an update on friday.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Thanks! BTW, where are you getting this info from? For me, every Wednesday means stressful searching through "Official Updates" forum section and social media... :/

From this here thread. Several times.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Hi

Friday update this week, if all goes to plan.

Thanks for This information. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Hey guys stop asking the same thing 100 billion times, just read!!! you will not lose your eyes if you use them a little :))

THis^^^^^ I mean you have an official update from BIGNEWY on the same friggin page as the question!!!!!! People cant be bothered to read even one single post above theirs. Has anyone seen the movie ‘Idiocracy”? We are there. The movie used to be funny because it was outrageous to think a society could be that dumb. But now its not funny because we have devolved to that level.

THis^^^^^ I mean you have an official update from BIGNEWY on the same friggin page as the question!!!!!! People cant be bothered to read even one single post above theirs. Has anyone seen the movie ‘Idiocracy”? We are there. The movie used to be funny because it was outrageous to think a society could be that dumb. But now its not funny because we have devolved to that level.

Does that mean... so there will be an update today?

The challenge is, for those of us who don't know the random usernames of official ED staff, is that it's difficult to know wheter a piece of info like "Friday update this week, if all goes to plan" is official info or some random dude believing it.

There's nothing about BIGNEWY from UK with a random cat in the profile picture that shows that he or she is a developer or official ED spokesperson.

Edited by McRuffen

The challenge is, for those of us who don't know the random usernames of official ED staff, is that it's difficult to know wheter a piece of info like "Friday update this week, if all goes to plan" is official info or some random dude believing it.

There's nothing about BIGNEWY from UK that shows that he or she is a developer or official ED spokesperson.

CLUE: "Community Manager"..... :lol:

Only playing dude!:thumbup:

There's nothing about BIGNEWY from UK with a random cat in the profile picture that shows that he or she is a developer or official ED spokesperson.

UmmmMmmmmmm. Again do some READING. His title in his name is COMMUNITY MANAGER. OMG. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT