DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

Is anything known about the menu music for the module?

I’m tempted to record the old Falcon 4.0 AF theme and turn it into an .ogg file and have that as the background menu theme for the Falcon for nostalgia reasons.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m tempted to record the old Falcon 4.0 AF theme and turn it into an .ogg file and have that as the background menu theme for the Falcon for nostalgia reasons.

Ah! A man of taste! :D

I completely agree, even if I still consider Falcon 3.0 soundtrack better than Falcon 4.0

But in reality Falcon 3.0 was my first Flight Sim love...

Will the pre-purchase end at the same moment? Asking, because I want to spend my bonus points but also fly it from the first minute on :)

If you're really quick, you might be able to do it in the time everyone is still downloading it. Bonus points though - you're an eternal optimist QuiGon? I think your timing will need to be utterly flawless to manage to find that area of Quantum Physics that will mean the module is both on sale, and also at full price and eligible for bonus point discounting. Science says it must exist though, so good plan!

If you're really quick, you might be able to do it in the time everyone is still downloading it. Bonus points though - you're an eternal optimist QuiGon? I think your timing will need to be utterly flawless to manage to find that area of Quantum Physics that will mean the module is both on sale, and also at full price and eligible for bonus point discounting. Science says it must exist though, so good plan!

No, that's not what I meant. I want to know when it will be out of sale, so I can then spend my bonus points on it instead of having the discount. I just don't want to wait for hours after release to be able to do so.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

No, that's not what I meant. I want to know when it will be out of sale, so I can then spend my bonus points on it instead of having the discount. I just don't want to wait for hours after release to be able to do so.

Awww that's just not the same! I was hoping we'd found a loophole in the time/space continuum. Now the truth is known I am so disappointed.

I hope you can get it today as you want though friend. I guess only ED can answer the question though. Quantum physics is still an option I think?

Or, am I just bored waiting for the magic hour to arrive, and clutching at straws?

um... its 14:06 GMT.

I really should try waking up first before attempting maths facehoof.png

Sound like me planning to take over the LBG menu music for the AH-64 when it's due... dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Awww that's just not the same! I was hoping we'd found a loophole in the time/space continuum. Now the truth is known I am so disappointed.

I hope you can get it today as you want though friend. I guess only ED can answer the question though. Quantum physics is still an option I think?

Or, am I just bored waiting for the magic hour to arrive, and clutching at straws?

Well, I would appreciate if the quantum physics loophole would work, but I have some doubts there :lol:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think we'd do almost anything to get it sooner, but yeah, I can't help thinking you're right on the money.

Mind you, if I phone the guy in the government over here who decides when daylight saving happens, maybe we can get it an hour sooner? No?

Daylight Savings manipulation :lol:

You're really trying to pull all the strings you can, don't you? :D

Tornado3 small.jpg

Who was that goofy looking nerd?

Edit... oh hell... how can I delete this post? Eagle Dynamics is cancelling my account and all my aircraft!

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• ED Team

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4055581&postcount=69

Patch notes for open beta and early access DCS F-16 viper

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

And when the F-16 gets released you'll be in seventh heaven. :pilotfly:

Intel i9-9900K processor at 4.60GHz OC

Windows 10, 64 bit

16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 RAM

Asus GeForce RTX 2080, Dual OC 8GB

27" IIyama screen at 2560x1440

Oculus Rift S

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Saitek Combat rudder pedals

Logitech G13 pad

Thrustmaster MFDs

Is anybody updating?

I see the patch notes have been posted 30 minutes ago, but when I do an update it says I am up to date with 2.5.5.35461.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download