NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
Any update today?

No sorry,

more likely next week now, when we have news to share about it we will.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
No Friday patch ? :O :O :O

Patch will be next week, we will have more news about it soon.

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Guys, it's really not that hard to understand: ED will inform us of an update, once they know when they will be able to release one. No need to ask every single day if there will be an update as it just fills this thread with spam.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team

Hi all,

when we have news about the next patch we will pass it on.

thanks

Guys, it's really not that hard to understand: ED will inform us of an update, once they know when they will be able to release one. No need to ask every single day if there will be an update as it just fills this thread with spam.

Yep. :thumbup: It's ready when it's ready.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• ED Team

Correct, the team are trying for this week, but I have nothing confirmed yet.

We will let you all know as soon as we can.

thank you

Per discord they are saying possibly Friday. Nothing is confirmed though.

Negative, they stated Wednesday(Today) per their weekend news. Should be just a few hours out :)

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Negative, they stated Wednesday(Today) per their weekend news. Should be just a few hours out :)

Negative. Moderator says trying for this week. Will let us know. Newsletter is old news and only accurate as of the day of publishing.

• ED Team

Negative. Moderator says trying for this week. Will let us know. Newsletter is old news and only accurate as of the day of publishing.

Correct, sometimes plans change.

Team are trying for this week still, and we will update you all as soon as we know for sure.

thank you

Correct, sometimes plans change.

Team are trying for this week still, and we will update you all as soon as we know for sure.

thank you

Thank You! :thumbup:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

But does the TWS WIP arrive this week or did the plans change with the discontent of the Hornet community? :music_whistling:

While this week comes the TWS WIP does not matter if it is today or Friday. :smilewink:

Is it really that hard to wait and see? BN just said they will update us as soon as they have info.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

• ED Team

Dont worry we will update you all as soon as we know for sure.

Thank you

But does the TWS WIP arrive this week or did the plans change with the discontent of the Hornet community? :music_whistling:

While this week comes the TWS WIP does not matter if it is today or Friday. :smilewink:

I for one will be quite happy if ED have seen sense and have been beavering away on the Hornet to get TWS out at the same time as the F16.

Would be a nice start of the long, long road of earning back trust but I don’t expect they will do that as they don’t yet appear to have realised how much trust and goodwill they’ve managed to squander (they’ve certainly not apologised) so I predict a steady as she goes, bug fixes and more shizzle for the F16 and a bone or two thrown for the Hornet.

I hope to be surprised but expect to be underwhelmed.

I for one will be quite happy if ED have seen sense and have been beavering away on the Hornet to get TWS out at the same time as the F16.

Would be a nice start of the long, long road of earning back trust but I don’t expect they will do that as they don’t yet appear to have realised how much trust and goodwill they’ve managed to squander (they’ve certainly not apologised) so I predict a steady as she goes, bug fixes and more shizzle for the F16 and a bone or two thrown for the Hornet.

I hope to be surprised but expect to be underwhelmed.

I believe in this case Kratos has the best response "Keep your expectations low BOY, and you will not be disappointed!!" (if you don't get this reference, we clearly can not be friends)

Side note: I do not understand this tit for tat deal between the 16 and 18. I don't remember seeing promises from ED (I'm sure BN or 9L can correct me if I'm wrong here) as to when certain features would be finished. I have seen no reason so far to not trust ED (cause they didn't promise ANYTHING). That being said, I'm sure that when they have news to share, we'll have news read. Until then, might I suggest we hold our expectations close to heart?