DCS Newsletter Discussion Thread

NineLine

"In conjunction with Eagle Dynamics, Wild Weasel Apparel, and Tacview are proud to announce SATAL 2020. Whereas SATAC is an intense 2-3 week championship."

Yeah and what about us non-squadron pilots?? When will ED work with Wild Weasel Apparel on another Speed&Angels-like event?? That event was awesome! https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=257714

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, Stinger fix (broken since over 2 years), canopy 6DOF tracking-limit (deny head-through-canopy)

NOTAM (to DCS server-admins): Please adhere to the common sense gaming-industry administration-policy as most of the global gaming-industry does, after all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thank you.    -    That moment when companies don't want to mention important facts in their ToS... -.-   -    Dell Visor WMR, Ryzen 5 3600 (6C/12T), RX 580 8GB

basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a DCS pilot claims about another famous DCS pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence - that would only be bullheadedly

PvP: 125+ hours AV-8B VTOL, JF-17 AKG-A2A, royal dutch airforce F-16C, F-14 crew - PvP campaigns since 2013

"In conjunction with Eagle Dynamics, Wild Weasel Apparel, and Tacview are proud to announce SATAL 2020. Whereas SATAC is an intense 2-3 week championship."

Yeah and what about us non-squadron pilots?? When will ED work with Wild Weasel Apparel on another Speed&Angels-like event?? That event was awesome! https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=257714

Once again... this isn't a wishlist thread, please use other places on the forums for these requests, as well, please ask those groups when they will put on these events again, while ED supports them we don't generally run them.

Please keep the thread on a discussion about what was in the newsletter.

SigDCSNew.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

The stay at home trailer is awesome! (Although it's going to drive those waiting for the Supercarrier crazy with impatience.) Is there a tutorial somewhere about how to make videos like that?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, CH throttle and pedals, all maps, most modules

thank you to you both. :thumbup:

First thig i want say to ED THANKS VERY MUCH , but i have a dude , see below:

I have detected that when I use the F16 and F18 modules that ED has left for testing this week my fps are much better than when I use my A 10 C module, the scenery, terrain and missions are the same the only thing that changes is the module.

For example in a mission with the A 10 C it had about 35 fps and in the same mission with the F 18 it had 55 fps. What is the reason anyone knows?

Is it possible that the test modules have less detail and worse textures in the cockpit than in the field?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

First thig i want say to ED THANKS VERY MUCH , but i have a dude , see below:

I have detected that when I use the F16 and F18 modules that ED has left for testing this week my fps are much better than when I use my A 10 C module, the scenery, terrain and missions are the same the only thing that changes is the module.

For example in a mission with the A 10 C it had about 35 fps and in the same mission with the F 18 it had 55 fps. What is the reason anyone knows?

Is it possible that the test modules have less detail and worse textures in the cockpit than in the field?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Probably the new A-10C cockpit.

Buzz

Thought a Typhoon would be decades away!

Exciting news indeed! And with the team's background, this looks very, very promising in terms of ASM/PFM modeling from the start. :thumbup:

After the F-16, this is my personal "eagerly awaited" DCS module. Makes me very happy.

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb | JetPad FSE | MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate (center) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.III w/ SCG-R Premium (side)

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

But what tranche we will get. Eurofighter tr.1 has only AA capabilities.

:lol:

The older the better!

Intel i7 6700k / Corsair H100i v2 / Asus Prime Z-270P / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair AX760 / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / EVGA RTX 3080ti XC3 Ultra / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Looks like the artwork is pretty far along. So is this a completely separate third party or a Belsimtek type of third party?

A new german third party

Vincent "Virus" 

PC: R9 5900x/RTX2080Ti, 64GB RAM.

Joystick bases: Virpil T-50CM2 + T-50CM2 Grip

Throttles: Logitech x56

Rudder: Saitek Rudders

Hardware: Razer Tartarus

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9, TrackIr v5

Eurofighter with Meteor missiles, F14 go home ;-)

I don't think it will have Meteors....

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I also had to read it twice ... the Eurofighter should come. THAT would be awesome !! I sincerely hope that TrueGrit Virtual Technologies can put together a capable development team. And delight DCS World and us with an ingenious module. I definitely keep my fingers crossed for them! Memories of Super EF2000 from DID are awake ... 'dream'

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Yes.... Scandinavia map next.... Please

I still hear "Trondheim Værnes" in my ears...

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | 32GB DDR4 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb | JetPad FSE | MTX Sim Rig | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate (center) | VKB Gunfighter Mk.III w/ SCG-R Premium (side)

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com