Mirage Status

Joni

Complaining is OK.

Complaining over and over no.

You can buy a Beta or Early Access once, and then complain because slow progress. You can do it maybe twice. But the third time you are doing the same and complaining its only because your fault, wanting to enter the Early Acces game voluntary.

So. use your time on complete modules, enjoy them and try to master them, it takes time, and only when other products are complete buy them.

If you want to try a Early Access product, be prepared to suffer problems, bugs and slow updates sometimes. You pay for an Early Access, with discount. If you dont like how they are progressing, dont buy early access products.

+1 :thumbup:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like how they are progressing, dont buy early access products.

That´s not the point here,the point is that they direct all resources,time,team and attention in another project and simply forget the M2000.

That´s the point.

You said it takes time, agree ! Look where the time went:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3173757&postcount=1521

And nobody said here there are "major" bugs or that´s not a great module,I repeat that´s NOT the point,and believe me, after Harrier´s release, with all the complaints,bugs,missions,new features of that product, Mirage will be definitely left out.

I've seen this happen with Metal2Mesh F-15 and its Avionics upgrade... Time will tell

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Dont buy the Harrier until they update the Mirage.

You always have this option as a customer. And if you are still complaining, dont buy ever a Razbam product.

Easy.

You can't tell people don't buy from a business. You have no right to do this, you are not the business owner yourself. If you are standing in a shop and a customer complains to the shop owner, the shop owner won't be happy to hear you tell the customer don't buy from this shop ever again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont tell people what to do or buy.

I´m telling complainers do not do it AGAIN if you have a bad experience with early access products.

A different story.

PD: By the way i have all early access products buyed and enjoying every single minute with them.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I dont tell people what to do or buy.

I´m telling complainers do not do it AGAIN if you have a bad experience with early access products.

A different story.

PD: By the way i have all early access products buyed and enjoying every single minute with them.

Yes, yes you did.

Listen son, the reason of the complain is not the actual state of development of the module try to understand that...come on you can do it! i will wait for you :music_whistling:

The real reason is the decision of Razbam to put on hold or delay the process of development of the module. I know the reasons, but those reasons are not my problem; I paid for the M2k in beta stage waiting for the final product. Im a customer and I paid in advance for a product that now will take more time because the developers want to put all the time and effort to other modules instead of finished the m2k, example the manual; something so easy to update. Nobody said that the m2k is not playable or the has big bugs.

Very bad luck of the M2K first Dassault killed in favor of the Rafale and now Razbam killed in favor of the Harrier.:cry:

Cheers

• Like 4

If you expect too much you will be disappointed. You entered into an agreement with RAZBAM that for a given sum of money, they'd sell you an incomplete module - a Beta release.

There was no written undertaking by RAZBAM that they'd concentrate purely on the Mirage to the exclusion of all other modules. Unless you can show me anything to the contrary - which you obviously can't.

As a consumer, you have no right whatsoever to try and dictate terms to the vendors. You cannot earmark money for a specific project, you cannot demand progress at any particular pace, and you cannot dictate their business policy, or which module they can or can't prioritize or defer.

You have no right to complain when you have exactly what they promised you'd get - a Beta release.

If you tell other potential customers not to buy because you are less than satisfied then you are being completely unreasonable.

There are some minor snags with the Mirage that simply do not detract from what is an excellent module, and one that is still a work in progress. If you buy now you'll get a great package that will get better still.

Stop being unreasonable guys, and please keep things in perspective. RAZBAM are a highly reputable organisation who have a lot of products on the market in other sims. Don't let your impatience cloud your judgement. And beware of crossing the line when it comes to spoiling the reputation of a high quality product.

• Like 1

If you expect too much you will be disappointed. You entered into an agreement with RAZBAM that for a given sum of money, they'd sell you an incomplete module - a Beta release.

There was no written undertaking by RAZBAM that they'd concentrate purely on the Mirage to the exclusion of all other modules. Unless you can show me anything to the contrary - which you obviously can't.

As a consumer, you have no right whatsoever to try and dictate terms to the vendors. You cannot earmark money for a specific project, you cannot demand progress at any particular pace, and you cannot dictate their business policy, or which module they can or can't prioritize or defer.

You have no right to complain when you have exactly what they promised you'd get - a Beta release.

If you tell other potential customers not to buy because you are less than satisfied then you are being completely unreasonable.

There are some minor snags with the Mirage that simply do not detract from what is an excellent module, and one that is still a work in progress. If you buy now you'll get a great package that will get better still.

Stop being unreasonable guys, and please keep things in perspective. RAZBAM are a highly reputable organisation who have a lot of products on the market in other sims. Don't let your impatience cloud your judgement. And beware of crossing the line when it comes to spoiling the reputation of a high quality product.

+1

It's not true Mirage 2000 module is no longer a beta module. It is in release state since Friday 2017.05.12 and the last update was before... 2017.04.21. :cry:

Current specs: Windows 10 64bit, i7-7700K @ 4.8 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, 1 To SSD, RTX2070-Super, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog, TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

it is sad to see you frustrated when you see anybody emitting a light of criticism or an opinion that doesnt praise the devs. I am afraid that the M2000 has been released on 20-04-2017 and is OUT of beta. Therefore all your arguments fall in the water and in fact it is easily to return them back to you: Since we paid full price for a beta and accepted that is uncomplete and patiently waited and supported the devs while they incrementally improved the product. Do we have the right to be disappointed to see them release it unfinished and put all their efforts on the next product?

Yes or no would be enough.

I am afraid that the M2000 has been released on 20-04-2017 and is OUT of beta.

According to the link below and check DCS: M-2000C, Yes,

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/planes/

Release: 20-04-2017

"Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice..." https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3174790&postcount=1527 "Thanks for the constant updates"

For the Harrier...

Edited by Hamilton

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

ive one dumb question, this mirage did also carry only two SARH missiles IRL or is it just this simulation?

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

I really dont know what to do. There is something about this module that doesnt sound right, there are so many complaints that pushed me away.

At the same time there is something that makes me want to buy it (remember it is veeery expensive here).

I dont really understand what is wrong with the Mirage (wrong I mean, made wrong by devs).

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

I really dont know what to do. There is something about this module that doesnt sound right, there are so many complaints that pushed me away.

Because Razbam is crystal clear in communicating and engaging with the community. :thumbup: As opposed to some others (that shall not be named), that had so many ban-hammers swung around when people complained about huge bugs, that people just stopped posting, even though the issues are still there.

I like the Mirage, it has some issues, but Razbam is on it. And in my opinion a lot less then problems a lot of other 3rd party modules are having and a whole lot more communication about them.

10/10, would buy again.

• Like 1

If you want a complete module without bug, you will have to wait for the devs to finish it, but if that's not a problem buy it now and enjoy it :).

That is so up to the kind of bugs we are talking about.

No one here bothered to let me know what specific bugs there are going on.

At the same time there is something that makes me want to buy it (remember it is veeery expensive here).

I dont really understand what is wrong with the Mirage (wrong I mean, made wrong by devs).

There is no real major issue with this module. It feels complete enough. The main issue is the manual (definitively not Belsimtek grade) but the training missions and the campaign are one of the best for learning all the essential things.

FM ? pfff come on it's not the only module struggling with it. You shouldn't notice anything wrong if you fly it as intended anyway.

Most of the discussion is not about your initial question, I suggest you don't pay attention to these parts.

Finally, you may watch gameplay videos and see if it fits your taste. Liking the aircraft alone is not sufficient as it turns out for me that it's not my favorite module because of its too long startup sequence (INS), its over-optimization of ergonomics (I need some challenge like the soviet airplanes, Dassault is too good) the BVR gameplay, the almost nonexistent multi-role capability, and the incomplete information available about the aircraft's systems.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

That does sound like things I wont like

Personally there is no bug that is bothering me, the only thing that I'm waiting are a lot of little features that are not implemented and that will be very nice to use and make the 2000 a unique aircraft.

For the moment it's very usable in air to air combat.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

What features?? Jeez why everyone just says things with no details? Lol

The éclair pod maybe… tbh I don't give a shit about it. The rest could be IFF and ECM but it is a DCS issue

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Because it's long to write, I will say some of it :

- Some HUD symbology

- Alert altitude

- Some magic missile function like cone search

- Some INS functions like desired route

This is what I can think of at 2am :D

But the above doesn't prevent you from flying and being good with it.

@Bogey Jammer : What is with the éclair pod ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA