Thrustmaster TFlight HOTAS X ... Is it possible to fly?

Hi there!

My X52 Pro broke :(

The Stick isnt responding anymore :(

So i don't have my lovely X52 Pro anymore.

I got an unused

Thrustmaster TFlight HOTAS X

My Question is has anyone XP with that stick?

Is it "possible" to fly with that Stick?

I know it's not an HOTAS Warthog etc but just for 2-3 months until i can buy a new one.

(Flying A10C and learning M2000)

Thank you in advance

well. im flying a10c and m2000 with a Saitek cyborg fly 5 stick...

probably you will get further than me with that one.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Hello,

I have been using my TM Hotas x for about 4 years now. for the price It works fine, though it takes a little creative mapping. I fly heilos, a-10c ,M-2000, and ww11 stuff no problem with it. the major drawback is only one hat switch.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use the X, and it works just fine. I even was using the twist-grip for the rudders until I got actual rudders (CH Pro).

Yes, it could use a few more buttons, and so could the throttle. But is a few more buttons worth $300-$400 more in a HOTAS...?

i use it, i use the 2 buttons (9 and 10) on the back of the throttle as modifiers and that gives me 40 buttons and 4 hats. 10 buttons with no modifier, 10 with button 9, 10 with button 10 and 10 with both 9+10. the stick is a bit creaky, probably needs opening up a greasing but other than that i think its great for the price (mine was free so even better!)

i fly m2k with it and i have lots mapped even stuff like master arm and guns arm. I have some of the stores mapped too. I have set things i use for all the modules, such as both modifiers and button 8 as knee board on and off, I also dont use track ir or vr so the hat is my view, use one modifier with hat for radar slew, and the other modifier for trim, i use both modifiers and the hat for rudder trim. i do this for all modules.

i have f5e, m2k, f15c that i fly regular and i dont need the keyboard for anything except radio and throttle off for powering down engines at the end of a flight in the f5e, i think i might even have that mapped in the m2k!!!