Fixed Cockpit glass texture.

Conroy

They seem to be deleted not fixed. Cockpit inside reflection is totally missed now.

I am not sure I understand?

The reflections, especially the HUD are terrible in 2.1 with Deferred Shading on. Turn Deferred Shading off and they return to normal.

If it's not fixed, I can not fly the Mirage in 2.1 with Deferred Shading on.:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

Yep, there is many small problems in M2k Cockpit with deferred shading, but after some investigation, it appear clear that most of them are not texture related, but material related. This is true for the HUD and RWR "background"... but also true for gauges and VTB background (strange grey filter)... Some Alpha value need to be reduced, or even zeroed...

Have anyone tried the HUD at night with deferred shading on?

For me the whole HUD glass gains this greenish colour and I can't see anything on the other side.

On the other hand, I love how the nights in Nevada look like.. nights now with DS on. They are dark :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

For me the whole HUD glass gains this greenish colour and I can't see anything on the other side.

On the other hand, I love how the nights in Nevada look like.. nights now with DS on. They are dark :)

Yup same here, texture/material/luminosity/UFOs have to be adapted to 2.1 lighting :D

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Yep. Actually bumped an internal ticket about this.

The night is dark and full of terror.

Screen_170604_033551.thumb.jpg.51ca3f667f29bb36cd36d13a6b101bce.jpg

spacer.png

+1

After many tests, it appear to me that some things have to be adjusted by ED in their rendering engine, or there is something very strange in materials's properties, because the way textures's alpha channel is interpreted is very strange.