Blackshark 15.5.2007

A.S

I'd be willing to wait until NEXT Xmas for WAFM and some of the other goodies I think LO needs... :pilotfly:

I'll Second that...... All Good Things Come to Those Who Wait:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Armed Assault or Nothing??

Armed Assault runs like a turtle on my PC and is full of bugs - and was released early to generate some cash at the expense of its most die-hard fans.

Well i am kinda happy with Armed Assault, havent personally encoutered any bugs.. the TrackIR 6DOF-support in Armed Assault is really :thumbup:.

Since we wont have BS anytime soon i can while away the time the only alternative to me is Armed Assault :( .

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I hope it'll worth the wait and delays are just for more features like advanced vehicle damage models, weapon AFM and better avionics for planes.

I'll be very disappointed if all the wait was for the vanilla Ka-50, but just usual delays.

. . . . you'd be disappointed if you didn't get something with the game that wasn't on the featurelist?

You're inevitably going to be disappointed!

The Ka50 is just fantastic. I was never really a fan of helicopters . . . . until I laid my hands on that thing, it's huge fun.

BS

It seems odd that all the fighter Pilots are getting so excited about a Helicopter sim. Make no mistake that is what BS is. We can only hope they make some improvements for the Fighters but I am not going to hold my breath. They have been asked to produce a Helicopter Sim and that is what they are doing and all our input for better fighters etc. means nothing. If BS needs some graphics work then it will be done and we may benefit from things like that but hoping for big improvement for fighter a/c, don't think so. Like F4Af got to wait for Falcon 5 or what ever they will call it, in order to get a better sim. I would think the same would go for Lockon. If no one wants a new fighter sim, then who is going to pay ED to develop one. Just my HO. Now you can rag on me but that is the way I see it. Cheers. Standing by for the hale of bullets,Hee Hee.

Guest Hell Sqn Protos
It seems odd that all the fighter Pilots are getting so excited about a Helicopter sim. Make no mistake that is what BS is. We can only hope they make some improvements for the Fighters but I am not going to hold my breath. They have been asked to produce a Helicopter Sim and that is what they are doing and all our input for better fighters etc. means nothing. If BS needs some graphics work then it will be done and we may benefit from things like that but hoping for big improvement for fighter a/c, don't think so. Like F4Af got to wait for Falcon 5 or what ever they will call it, in order to get a better sim. I would think the same would go for Lockon. If no one wants a new fighter sim, then who is going to pay ED to develop one. Just my HO. Now you can rag on me but that is the way I see it. Cheers. Standing by for the hale of bullets,Hee Hee.

+1 helicopter sim for fighter series = teh ghey

+1 helicopter sim for fighter series = teh ghey

Then dont buy it.

From what I have seen on the forums, most dont think as you do.

What other 'fighter' sim, also has a Helo?

A flight sim isn't limited to fixed winged, so to me it fits into a 'flight sim'.

I think BS will be a much bigger success than FC was. I love the Su25T, but this Ka-50 is just so unbelievable. And I think that most who dont think they would enjoy flying the Ka50, will once they try it, to a great extent.

• Like 1

Then dont buy it.

A flight sim isn't limited to fixed winged, so to me it fits into a 'flight sim'.

I think BS will be a much bigger success than FC was. I love the Su25T, but this Ka-50 is just so unbelievable. And I think that most who dont think they would enjoy flying the Ka50, will once they try it, to a great extent.

I hope you are right. If they continue to add Helo, better fighters, maybe ground units, etc. you could see how this could become a better product. You could have your Fighter Pilots, Helio Pilots and Ground Units make up a mission. One sim but three different parts, choose your preference or two or three. Learning curve would be high if you choose to much but what an interesting concept. What do you think.

Guest IguanaKing

I don't think that any sim can be 100% bug free to everybody, but I'm hopeful that Black Shark will be as close to that as it can get. I'll definitely have to buy some CH pedals though, controlling yaw becomes MUCH more important in a helicopter.

I don't think that any sim can be 100% bug free to everybody, but I'm hopeful that Black Shark will be as close to that as it can get. I'll definitely have to buy some CH pedals though, controlling yaw becomes MUCH more important in a helicopter.

Just seen the big box arrive for Christmas with my Saitek Pro Flight pedals in it, in anticipation of BS being released...

At least if it is delayed until next year I might have a driver for my Track IR in Vista x64 by then...

:cry:

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Then dont buy it.

+1 Prophet 169th

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

What other 'fighter' sim...........

Exactly, FIGHTER SIM.

Not helo sim, but asking you a fanboy/tester to differentiate would be asking too much I guess. :music_whistling:

Oh and believe me, if it launches at the same time as Fighter Ops -- No one will be buying it. Furthermore, helo sims are even more of a fringe product than Fighter Sims- so predicting that it will outsell F.C. only further proves that your thinking with your fanboy heart and not your brain. The only reason it hasn't come out SO FAR is because they are trying to ram in some last minute fixes for the Fighter Community. Do you really expect fighter jocks to abandon their rides for a helicopter??? How long will the average person be happy shooting AI tanks?

Whatever your smoking I will have some.

So as others have said, Protos: If you don't like it, don't buy it.

To be honest, having seen the holier than thou attitude you display (and the crap you post) on both this forum, and over on the Il-2 forums (dunno if you're still as active there since I haven't been to their forums in a while) the community would be better off without you.

Just incase you don't get it, let me spell it out for you: No one gives a damn what you think. Black Shark will be what Black Shark will be. If you don't like it, move along. Posting your bile and insulting members of this community won't turn Black shark into anything different.

Save your money for Fighter Ops if you think that'll be more your style.

• Like 2