[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

Maybe accelerometers on the helmet, the movements pass some computer program, which translates it into servo motions, controlling the cam. Only a guess, maybe he just scavanged some trackIR, but that would be too unreliable outside, with the sun and all.

All they need now are portable pedals, throttle and stick, and you can sim outside, getting fresh air and reasonable fps from the surroundings.

I wonder what the range of that baby is, looks like a 2.4 ghz antenna, but this is just wild speculation.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I wonder what the range of that baby is, looks like a 2.4 ghz antenna, but this is just wild speculation.

I'm now looking at the shop under my house and they have microcamera wireless up to 1000 mt. (2/3 of a mile).

Price for camera/tx/rx/charger/batteries is around 200$

Robbie.

I'm a Brit and I'm over 40... so I'm not normally the kind of person who uses the word "cool" except when commenting about the weather.

However that is very cool indeed! I've never really had any interest in RC aircraft but a setup like that would be worth ever penny of whatever it would cost if available retail.

Andrew McP

No one can have better graphics of this "sim", check it out, amazing stuff: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/303404/video/R/CFD_1002/

Imagine some formation flight with these toys...

How about building a private home made SAM site in your garden to protect you against these unmanned spy planes which infringe your privacy. :P

Anyway, this is a nice toy :pilotfly: .

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Lol Go buy a rc helicopter, a large floodlight, a small amplifier, walky talkies and a set of video goggles.

Stick the floody on the bottom of the Heli, amp on next to the rotor and the goggles wherever. Fly if over your mates house at night, shine the floody and smack on the amp and yell into ur W/T's

"Come Out with your hands up!"

Scare the Sh** out of them and the rest of the neighbourhood. :D

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]