M-2000C in Nevada 2.1

Zeus67

It´s not 2.1...it´s the deffered shader.

Turning it off removes all issues with lighting.

ED knows this and is working on it...

Was deferred shading not in the backer version? I think you are missing what I'm getting at. Even in ED modules like P51, deferred shading jacks things up. Either it was in there and nobody noticed, or something happened. And turning it off adds other problems like blue shadows. I'm not complaining because I realize its an Alpha.

People should be more vocal about issues like these because that's the whole point of an Alpha, to have a large number of people test it on many different configurations. I just dont remember reading about any of these issues with the backer release, and honestly i dont recall them being visible on anyones videos.

Turning off Deferred shading took care of all my visual problems, although I have not tried night flying yet. In sunny, cloudy, and rainy conditions turning it off help a lot.

I am having an issue with the kneeboard though. The only page that comes up is the chafe/flare program. I can't get the map or the longitude/latitude/altitude page to come up, so I can't align the INS.

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X