Alpha Access - Mission Editor Feedback

Oesau

With the mixing of different period assets (WWII & Modern) I can see it being frustrating trying to sort through all of the ground objects across the different time periods.

Future Enhancement (not critical of course) - category selector such as which WWII assets to filter out the unwanted objects.

• Like 1

Definitely be most beneficial.

Much time saved sifting through cold war assets and other stuff.

+1 great suggestion.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

This could be adjusted to allow you to filter units within certain time-limits. For example, set the start year to 1939 and the end year to 1946 and you should see only WW2 units... set start year to 1970 and end to 1990 and you should only have units and vehicles available that were used in said years. So on and so forth.

This would be in my eyes most handy to mission makers.

DCS Finland | SF squadron

This could be adjusted to allow you to filter units within certain time-limits. For example, set the start year to 1939 and the end year to 1946 and you should see only WW2 units... set start year to 1970 and end to 1990 and you should only have units and vehicles available that were used in said years. So on and so forth.

This would be in my eyes most handy to mission makers.

+1

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Plato

The basics are already implemented in the alpha:

When selecting the WW2 preset you get other countries (Third Reich instead of Germany)

Units are also restricted to WW2.

when you change to wwii coalitions the red/blue coalition names should change to Axis Powers and Allied Powers as well

sign-pic4.jpg