Issue with Haze

...and you can see active objects through fluffy clouds too :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

dude that is normal man, the third one looks just like mine when I got a hazy overcast. if you want it more real just turn down your visablitiy range to 20km or 50km.

It's normal for lockon but not for real life, even with visibility to 1 meter I can see the objects with no haze.. and as other people said , same for clouds... you see also throu the smoke of smoke pods... I had the issue in old computer with atix850xt and also in this computer with nvidia7800gtx

it's a bug, is there a solution out there?

Thanx

Robbie.

:cry: So does this mean every new model in .lom format i install, e.g. F 15, A 10, will be seen in multiplayer through the clouds and the Haze ????

Uh, what a disadvantage !!!

This would be a showstopper for the new models for me

S!

Brati:cry:

"Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them." (THX Rich :thumbup: )

33rdsignatureimage7klmu6.jpg

:cry: So does this mean every new model in .lom format i install, e.g. F 15, A 10, will be seen in multiplayer through the clouds and the Haze ????

Uh, what a disadvantage !!!

This would be a showstopper for the new models for me

S!

Brati:cry:

yea that's true, but look at it this way...more the reason to get new models for the russian side so there would be an equal. :D But yea ED needs to work out the haze thing, it cause some other bugs too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a similar problem with my 9800Pro and disabling anisotropic filtering (I never use antialising) seems to minimise the problem behaviour.

If you can bare the image loss (I can, I need every FPS I can get) it might be worth a try.