Mig 21 in latest updated dcs 1.5.6 build

frodrigues2016

Hi to all....heres what hapened...i have dcs 2.0, dcs open beta, on the same hdd and dcs 1.5.6 on another hdd.....i updated dcs 1.5.6 to the newer update the program searched files on the dcs open beta and updated dcs 1.5.6 and now the MIG 21 has activation problem and it doesnt runs.....i have bought the Mig 21 and i dont think the problem is the key....so what do you think is the problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Hi to all....heres what hapened...i have dcs 2.0, dcs open beta, on the same hdd and dcs 1.5.6 on another hdd.....i updated dcs 1.5.6 to the newer update the program searched files on the dcs open beta and updated dcs 1.5.6 and now the MIG 21 has activation problem and it doesnt runs.....i have bought the Mig 21 and i dont think the problem is the key....so what do you think is the problem?

Did you read the "important note before updating" thread?

Dear all,

At the end of this week (on Friday 07. April) all 3 available DCS versions will be updated.

Among other things, these updates contain the MiG-21Bis StarForce patch.

We recommend some minimal actions on your side to prepare for the patch.

Please, see attached files for details.

Best regards to all.

;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.

sorry....i did not...i just did the update...can you tell me the general idea of this update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

sorry....i did not...i just did the update...can you tell me the general idea of this update.

Details are in their threads

But the update was about:

Better flight model

And

Starforce patch, including more activations and maybe a less sensitive protection system (less sensitive in the way that you don't have to activate it again after adding an usb device for example)

Details are in their threads

But the update was about:

Better flight model

And

Starforce patch, including more activations and maybe a less sensitive protection system (less sensitive in the way that you don't have to activate it again after adding an usb device for example)

"Better flight model" is wrong because it was one of the best jets in DCS....i think the Mig-21 is a very good made jet i dont know what happen when the company split in two but when i bought the plane i bought it from letherneck so i have wrigths on that comercial transaction...so i would like to have a special update of the new company who bought the mig-21 and go on with my life.......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

with better flight model i meant a more realistic one...

Just that you know, Magnitude has the right of Leatherneck...

and why special update? for what?

Edit: I recommend you to read through the last few official statements of them

with better flight model i meant a more realistic one...

Just that you know, Magnitude has the right of Leatherneck...

and why special update? for what?

Edit: I recommend you to read through the last few official statements of them

If Magnitude has the right of Leatherneck and i bought from Leatherneck why i am with problems with Mig-21. If something changed i have the right to be informed.....i am not searching of it in a forum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lmao you was informed it was all over the forums and social media

I think i was sleeping and didnt catch it......but i did not receive the email from Magnitude...they must know my email address dont they?......has i know it has been a while that the Mig-21 is unplayed in the dcs open beta....why is that?.....and now on DCS 1.5.6........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mig 21 is unplayable after 2 updates back with huge periodical stutters. I wonder if it's only me experiencing it still? No reaction from devs in the neighbor thread explaining the issue.

Отправлено с моего SM-N910C через Tapatalk