All installed modules have no keys in ALL Latest Versions

As the title suggests, all previously installed modules suddenly no longer have serials, with "No Key" showing in the Module Manager.

On running the DRM Activation selection in Module Manager, the correct keys appear, showing that the module is installed.

Clicking on Hide Serial Number button, then again on Serial Number, will make it appear, but after a pause. This will work a few times, but the serial numbers will disappear again randomly, or if Refresh button is pressed.

Even when A key is detected, and the aircraft can be flown, it responds oddly, with unresponsive controls (in the 3d world - but ok in control setup) & no engine power. Modules with missing serials have no cockpit & are uncontrollable as if they have not been installed.

A Repair has been carried out with no mods, but Licensing issues persist.

This is also happening on a Beta & Alpha installs.

EDIT:

I'm still getting this odd problem.

The keys will not appear unless I first Try to show them, at which point they may or may not say "No Key".

If they do, then usually clicking on the Hide key button followed by another attempt shows them.

The difference now is that all owned modules I try, do actually work regardless of the key showing, and all icons are correctly displayed in the main GUI.

I have no issue logging in, nor in any other operations.

I'm slightly suspicious that everything WAS working great after the last update, fps was better and things (apart from the fubar with the Mig-21 licencing ... AGAIN) were running just fine. Then I got this error just as Windows 10 was carrying out a largeish update without notifying me.