A better 'democratic' R-27ET Poll ;)

A better 'democratic' R-27ET Poll ;)  

70 members have voted

1. 1. A better 'democratic' R-27ET Poll ;)

• When realistic limitations are modelled
    • Who cares about realism, gimme more T/ET's!

Go ahead and vote - I think this one might have the options better laid out.

Option 1 means the following:

a) Without coolant, the seeker is unable to lock on head-on, very susceptible to flares tail-on.

b) T/ET cannot be launched without seeker lock, save for emergency jettison in which case seeker is uncooled, if at all activated.

c) Coolant is modelled not only per-missile (some missiles cannot be cooled) but also per-pylon.

d) Seeker becomes 'uncooled' after x amount of seconds after launch.

Option 2 is self-explanatory.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

^^ Guys, don't pay attention to GG's poll. It's a product of capitalist yanki NATO fanbois organization. And GG is flying F-15C, which makes him dangerous to our freedom-loving goal of putting those nice additional ETs on our Flanker.

And remmeber: by voting in this poll, you support CAPITALISM.

• Like 1
denial.jpg

I Fly all aircraft and I say if you want more ET's before we come at the risk of having 8 maddogable missiles (read aereal mines) on the flanker we should implement other realism item such as those pinted out. I want the first option because it satisfies all the 8 ET apologists but kills the maddog ET capability. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

no, as it is the ET is only a rubber strap on Im afraid. Its ghey.

My PC specs below:

This guy wants to CUT every Flanker pilot's manhood - his long stick ET.

Are you sure you want to trust him?:pilotfly:

You're forgetting something though - I'm also for making R-27(E)R's not susceptible to chaff head-on when chaff is not between the missile and target.

Also, Pilotasso is correct ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Option 1 means the following: ...
Where is the radio correction under option 1?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

What radio correction? ET has no 'radio correction'.

Let me rephrase this for you:

1. R-27T/ET cannot be launched without seeker lock.

2. Once seeker is active, it inhibits data link.

3. There are no DLINK antennae on T/ET.

By premises 1 and 2, DLINK would be useless if it existed for this missile. By premise 3, it doesn't even exist on this missile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm pushing for better behavior of radar guided missiles in head-on regime (better resistance to chaff specifically and also better guidance which puts restrictions on missile maneuvers until terminal homing, thus extending missile range and probablity of hit. Probably something you would want on your R-27R/ER) :D

I have also been pushing for more limited scan sectors for ARH missiles, and modelling of inertial guidance (right now only radio corrected guidance is modelled ... no inertial)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They have been missing more due to radar lock break than anything else. ;)

My PC specs below:

Intercepted an E-Mail from F15 Fanbois HQ:

To Spammram chum,

R27ER/R's are chaff magnets , R27ET is to be muted , just the R73 left now , how can we fudge that up? ....mmmm stick them on backwards is a possibility ? will they notice?

Love ShootandScoot. x

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Hello guys. I would like to say some words.

1. I see that GG is "western aircraft" positive (especially F-22 fun :))but If ET in Lockon is now unreal with its seaker, I want it real.

2. I would like to know also how real is R-27ER, EM modeled in lockon because during flying on HL it is quite impossible to hit somebody with that missile. Most R-27ET save my back many times, not ER, EM.

I don't care if they spoil the ET to make it more realistic , I certainly wont be crying about it when they miss the target everytime and posting on these forums about how porked the Su is every freakin 10mins like I fly Su's for real and know the ins and outs of missile tech cos i build them as well.

The fact is you can't have a real AMRAAM because it would take more than cpu power to replicate its dynamics ,the only reason some peeps cry out for a realistic AMRAAM is so they can own all in their F15 and polish their l33tness ego.

If I was ED i would find this disrespectable of the game I created based on Russian jets , there are a LOT more things unrealistic in this GAME than AMRAAM missiles but thats all certain people care about is it any wonder they get labelled Fanbois.

Im all for improving the AMRAAM just sick to death of hearing about how porked the F15 is.

And about balance ofcourse there needs tobe a certain degree of balance or else the

unfairness is unacceptable, so allowing F15's superior AA platform then upgrade Su27S to Su27SMK to allow R77's.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Im all for improving the AMRAAM just sick to death of hearing about how porked the F15 is.

If the AMRAAM gets "cured", i believe the rest of the missiles will be aswell. Right now every missile seeker is spoofed way too easily by certain manouvers, which as far as i know, is not how things happen IRL. And since the AMRAAM is pretty much the BVR missile with most information available on it's performance, things might start to sound like people want -only- the AMRAAM fixed.

(read D-Scythes post about radar missiles and replace every "AIM-120" or "AMRAAM" with "R-77" or "AMRAAMSKI", and feel happy ;) )

Hello guys. I would like to say some words.

1. I see that GG is "western aircraft" positive (especially F-22 fun :))but If ET in Lockon is now unreal with its seaker, I want it real.

2. I would like to know also how real is R-27ER, EM modeled in lockon because during flying on HL it is quite impossible to hit somebody with that missile. Most R-27ET save my back many times, not ER, EM.

EM was never produced operationally, IIRC - it was canceled in favor of R77.

R-27's have had an abysmal record in RL, but, we would like to make them 'more reasonable' than RL - ie. make them operate as if they were new ... we will see how all that goes. The goal is to improve all missile seekers in some manner, but not all improvements will be in BS, I think.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't care if they spoil the ET to make it more realistic , I certainly wont be crying about it when they miss the target everytime and posting on these forums about how porked the Su is every freakin 10mins like I fly Su's for real and know the ins and outs of missile tech cos i build them as well.

It isn't about the seeker's guidance ability ... it's about launching it without a seeker lock and having it hit that is not realistic.

The fact is you can't have a real AMRAAM because it would take more than cpu power to replicate its dynamics ,the only reason some peeps cry out for a realistic AMRAAM is so they can own all in their F15 and polish their l33tness ego.

Or maybe the AMRAAM is really porked?)

If I was ED i would find this disrespectable of the game I created based on Russian jets , there are a LOT more things unrealistic in this GAME than AMRAAM missiles but thats all certain people care about is it any wonder they get labelled Fanbois.

Good thing you're not ED then, because ED /knows/ that much is missing from F-15 and AMRAAM. You don't, apparently.

And about balance ofcourse there needs tobe a certain degree of balance or else the

unfairness is unacceptable, so allowing F15's superior AA platform then upgrade Su27S to Su27SMK to allow R77's.

Yep, that's right, if one side becomes vastly superior the other side will quit in disgust. ED is aware of this also ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]