IMPORTANT MiG-21bis StarForce PATCH - APRIL 2017

Dolphin887

how do you do the registry clean? It looks like i need to do that

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you do the registry clean? It looks like i need to do that

Please do following:

- perform REPAIR on each DCS version you have (Windows Start -> Eagle Dynamics -> Repair DCS World XXX),

- perform UPDATE on each version of DCS you have (Windows Start -> Eagle Dynamics -> Update DCS World XXX).

- restart your PC,

- perform registry cleaning (unzip and activate the file attached to the FIRST post in this thread).

- start DCS and activate your MiG.

Regards.

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just updated 1.5 and 2.0, worked like a charm. Here's to hoping that this change did indeed fix the activation problems we used to have.

Excellent support by the Magnitude 3 staff so far, thanks a lot for addressing this issue! :thumbup:

Hi All!

I read the manual how can activate and deactivate MiG-21Bis before update but

do not work my DCS open beta verzio.

I have made the process and after thet run the DCS open beta but I getting an error message.

After this message I closing it and the program starts.

The serial number is available in the module manager, but the module cannot usable.

I enclosed the srceenshot from error message.

This error does not affect the DCS Open Alfa version where everything is perfect.

Please help for me every one. THX!

1632224422_MiG-21activerror.jpg.3c0855714443451cfdcee3defb356783.jpg

Just updated 1.5 and 2.0, worked like a charm. Here's to hoping that this change did indeed fix the activation problems we used to have.

Excellent support by the Magnitude 3 staff so far, thanks a lot for addressing this issue! :thumbup:

+1

Updated and tested my 1.5 stable and 2.0 NTTR and they worked fine.

No SF problems, and didn't need to activate or anything. :)

(Had updated and activated in Open Beta earlier)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Installed and activated with 13 activations left. Leaving it alone for a long time has worked out rather well, so far.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Please help for me every one. THX!

- perform REPAIR on each DCS version you have (Windows Start -> Eagle Dynamics -> Repair DCS World XXX),

- perform UPDATE on each version of DCS you have (Windows Start -> Eagle Dynamics -> Update DCS World XXX).

- restart your PC,

- start DCS that does not work, see if it is ok.

If it is not, please write to support@leatherneck-sim.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've never had a reason to deactivate a module so I just wanna make sure the key configuration (bound hotkeys) wont be lost? I'm 99.99% sure of it but I know my luck! Can anyone confirm?

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I've never had a reason to deactivate a module so I just wanna make sure the key configuration (bound hotkeys) wont be lost? I'm 99.99% sure of it but I know my luck! Can anyone confirm?

S!

Go to

X:\Users\your username here\Saved Games\DCS xxx\Config\Input

and copy MiG folder (or any other folder) with the inputs in a safe place.

If you lose anything (and you wont) just put it back there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Go to

X:\Users\your username here\Saved Games\DCS xxx\Config\Input

and copy MiG folder (or any other folder) with the inputs in a safe place.

If you lose anything (and you wont) just put it back there.

That's what I did just to be sure and of course nothing happened anyway.

Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

FYI

Successful update here!

Three versions all good.

Thank you!

Waited a long time for this.......................

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

All cool here! No issues.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Updated.

But lost a activation again. No. 5 of 10. Unbelievable! Shows the activations after install/reactivation and in eShop DCS. Never flown this plane (thank god it's not my favorite aircraft) and if it goes on like this - i will never.

With all due respect. pissed-off (again).

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

Only came to this forum after it broke, my bad.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Just wasted 5 or 6 activation's trying to get it going again..Thanks a lot. I think I'll just leave it as it is. How about a Big Global forum heads up before an update that is going to include some dumb crap like this! I don't follow one thread all the time and had no way of knowing this was going to hose it up.

I updated without knowing the tricky stuff I'd have to do to get the Mig going again and now I can't. I have burned through most of my activation's just to see the "Can't activate because.." screen.

Tell you what, I flown it once..I'll give it back and you just hand me back my cash. Fair enough?

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Geez, sorry for being out of line. That was a curve ball I didn't see coming but the fix,if you did update before turning the Mig off is easy. Again sorry for being an ass. You guys still rock.

What's the fix if you updated before turning the mig off? I've updated both maps before finding out about the pre install steps. Can't fly the spitfire after the update either, except in the Nevada map. All I wanted was to fly tonight not spend the evening troubleshooting. There must be a better way to update.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk