New movie: PROJECT 50 - Black Shark video

Great Job:thumbup:

Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated :)

And the pilot animation is in-game.

That’s great news .. so we wont just get covered by our chutes when we eject and land on the ground :)

Ooh finally an ejection sequence from the Ka50 thx a lot for that I have been wanting to see how that would work for ages..

One request for your next video; how about a few in-cockpit scenes of the Ka50 as well. :)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Project .50 - instant DivX stream & download

w00t~! :clap:

Here it is... :director:

PROJECT .50

INSTANT DIVX STREAM & DOWNLOAD

http://stage6.divx.com/content/show/1042493 :pilotfly:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Glowing, I am seriously finding a very real need to have a stack of keyboards close by every time I see your vids, or install bilge-pumps/drainpipes on my chin because of drooling.

The english language lacks the superlatives to accurately describe this vid, but...Dayumn! Excellent, brilliant work!!!

And if I wasn't already getting Black Shark before, this vid would definately do it for me. Someone give that man a beer or 80!

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Question.

Is the pilot making a cross after landing in parashute? Cause it looks like :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Great vid GA, you made us drool once more :P

Ooh finally an ejection sequence from the Ka50 thx a lot for that I have been wanting to see how that would work for ages..

Sure, you've seen awesome fiction, ejection sequence concerned, there was no rocket, not steel lanyard (that is attatched to the chute + risers), just a magical rocket motor in the pilot's, errm, rear orfice. But the pilot animation looks great, and finally, damn, the sound of that gun is damn frightening, the thing is posessed by the devil or something.

And the sound of the rotors, chop chop, chop, like some evil version of Airwolf, and that thing was already quite menacing. I'm afraid of it now :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

That's a very cool movie

(I was a bit let down when I realised that - still showing halfway through the video on the progress bar, we'd hit the credits. 3min 14s video, 3min 01s credits including the intro - which admittedly did add effect..)

Cheers.