Der F/A-18 Diskussionsthread

easy_ci

Irgendwie entspannend, das Video :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Irgendwie entspannend, das Video :)

Jo, bis auf die Stelle (2:30), wo er fast in den Stromleitungen hängen bleibt.:lol:

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Gibt wieder Infos auf Facebook:

When creating our F/A-18C Hornet, our goal has been to create the most accurate simulation of a LOT 20 Hornet possible. One area we ran into issues with though is the defensive systems. While we had great information on the ALR-67, ALE-39, and ALQ-162, we ran into a lot of trouble finding good data on the newer ALE-47 and ALQ-165 ASPJ systems. Because of that, we had to use the older defensive systems panel in the bottom center instrument panel.

After a lot of hunting, we’ve been able to put enough open source information together to create a rather accurate simulation of the ALE-47 and ALQ-165 system operations. The ALE-47 in particular provides a lot more capability in creating manual programs and the semi-automatic and automatic programs.

Attached, you can see the new Integrated Countermeasures Control Panel (ICMCP). As you will probably notice, this panel is rather spartan. This is because most of the functions have been moved to the EW DDI page.

Thanks,

Matt “Wags” Wagner

Senior Producer

b3b53affc7f17ed554e21c7d208dbd7f.jpg

HW-Specs: Ryzen 5800x | Gigaybte RTX 3080 | 32Gb DDR4-4000 | 2x M.2 970Evo + SSDs| LG 34" 21:9

Peripherie: Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Slew-Mod + Nyogel) + MFG Crosswind Pedals | SimShaker Jetpad | HP Reverb G2

Pre Sale startet:

attachment.php?attachmentid=175995&stc=1&d=1515751344

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Available for Pre-Purchase!

Eagle Dynamics SA and Belsimtek are excited to announce that DCS: F/A-18C Hornet is now available for pre-purchase!

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet will be the most authentic and detailed simulation we have ever developed, and it will use our unique CFD engine and aerodynamics developed by Belsimtek to create the most realistic flight dynamics possible. Based on exhaustive research in association with Boeing, our Hornet takes advantage of our newly developed simulation engine and it will set a new benchmark for PC flight simulation.

attachment.php?attachmentid=175998&stc=1&d=1515751773attachment.php?attachmentid=175999&stc=1&d=1515751773attachment.php?attachmentid=176000&stc=1&d=1515751773

The Hornet is a true multi-role fighter that can switch from attacking surface targets to engaging air targets with the press of a button. Equally at home on an aircraft carrier or airfield, the Hornet is equipped with a large suite of sensors that include radar, target pod, and a helmet mounted sight. In addition to its internal 20mm cannon, the Hornet can be armed with large assortment of unguided bombs and rockets, laser- and -GPS-guided bombs, air-to-surface missiles of all sorts, and both radar- and infrared-guided air-to-air missiles.

DCS World provides the most rich and authentic digital battlefield for the Hornet to fly in.

Key Features of DCS: F/A-18C Hornet:

• Professional Flight Model (PFM) and authentic Flight Control System (FCS)
  • Realistic model of the F/A-18C, down to each bolt
  • Detailed simulation of the Hornet’s many systems like engines, fuel, electrical, hydraulic, radios, lighting, emergency, and many, many more
  • Inertial and GPS navigation systems with moving map display
  • Virtually all the weapons and sensors that a mid-2000s US Navy F/A-18C operates
  • Highly realistic cockpit that is mouse interactive
  • Spin recovery system
  • Authentic Hornet sounds with assistance from Boeing
  • New effects like over-wing vapor
  • Virtual Reality support
  • Multiple liveries

attachment.php?attachmentid=175998&stc=1&d=1515751773attachment.php?attachmentid=175999&stc=1&d=1515751773attachment.php?attachmentid=176000&stc=1&d=1515751773

More screenshots

During the Early Access period, the following items will be added to DCS: F/A-18C Hornet:

New and updated sensors to include air-to-ground radar, additional air-to-air radar modes, Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), Link-16 Datalink, and targeting pod.

New weapons such as Harpoon, HARM, Shrike, Maverick, JSOW and SLAM, SLAM-ER missiles, Walleye, laser- and GPS-guided bombs, sea mines, fire bombs, TALD decoys, and AIM-9X and AIM-120 air-to-air missiles.

Additional display pages like the Situational Awareness, Flight Performance Advisory System, and Automatic Carrier Landing pages.

Pre-purchase now for $59.99 and save $20 from the Early Access release price of $79.99. We plan Early Access DCS: F/A-18C Hornet to be available for download by the end of Spring 2018.

DCS E-shop

Edited by QuiGon
News-Meldung geupdated

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hmm, wir bekommen auch die Shrike. Mir war gar nicht bewusst, dass die Hornet die verwendet hat. :huh:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Endlich!!!! Allerdings end of spring bedeutet wohl spätestens Ende Mai?

Frühling geht bis Juni.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Oh, das ist aber ein ungewöhnlich langer Vorverkauf. Normal ist ja eher ca. ein Monat bevor es in den EA geht.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Das Video wurde bereits wieder gelöscht...

Oh, schade. Naja, wird sicher wieder kommen ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Wann endet der Frühling den in Russland?

Die haben Fühling? Dachte eher das geht bei ihnen von Winter zu Herbst und wieder zurück! :P

Meteorologische Jahreszeiten (auf der Nordhalbkugel)

Frühling 01.03. bis 31.05

Sommer 01.06. bis 31.08.

Herbst 01.09. bis 30.11.

Winter 01.12. bis 28./29.02

Astronomische Jahreszeiten (auf der Nordhalbkugel)

Frühling 21./22.3 bis 20.06

Sommer 21.06. bis 21./22.09.

Herbst 22./23.09. bis 20./21.12.

Winter 21./22.12. bis 19./20.03.

Edited by Butcher868

Intel Core i9 13900K; Palit GeForce RTX 4090; 64GB Kingston FURY DDR5

Steam | Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Instagram

Naja zumimdest war das Video mal online. Die Screenshots auf FB vom angeblichen Thread könnten natürlich mal wieder Fake sein aber das gleichzeitige erscheinen des Videos von GA ist natürlich schon nen Zeichen.

HW-Specs: Ryzen 5800x | Gigaybte RTX 3080 | 32Gb DDR4-4000 | 2x M.2 970Evo + SSDs| LG 34" 21:9

Peripherie: Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Slew-Mod + Nyogel) + MFG Crosswind Pedals | SimShaker Jetpad | HP Reverb G2

Auf Facebook kursieren auch die Meldungen dass es sich um eine Fakemeldung handelt.... Ist bei ED auf der Seite schon was bekannt?

Sind wir schon Da?

Jup:

Looks like it was a bit early smile.gif

best to wait for official confirmation, it could well be edited, prior to going live again.

nearly there guys

Tornado3 small.jpg

Warum nicht die f14 auch gleich aufschalten ? Hmm naja f18 hole ich mir so der so.

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Warum nicht die f14 auch gleich aufschalten ? Hmm naja f18 hole ich mir so der so.

Gleich zwei Pre-Sales auf einmal zu starten wäre marketingtechnisch äußerst dämlich, denn die Warscheinlichkeit dass sich jemand beide Module kauft würde dadurch sinken.

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

Fake oder nicht?

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan

Wahrscheinlich nur etwas zu früh öffentlich gemacht.

Die Newsletter kommen ja meist am späteren Nachmittag, also noch etwas Geduld :D

Ich bin gespannt.:music_whistling:

"You want me to fly in the back of a tiny little jet with a crazy fighter pilot who thinks he´s invincible,

home in on a SAM site in North Vietnam and shoot it before it shoots me?

You´ve gotta be shittin´me!"

Captain Jack Donovan