For next Fast jet Study SIM, what would you like it to be?

For next Fast jet Study SIM, what would you like it to be?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. For next Fast jet Study SIM, what would you like it to be?

• F-16 VS Mig-29M (+ F-15C VS SU-27 in addon)
    • F-16 VS Mig-29M (+ F-18 VS Mig-29K in addon)
    • F-18 VS Mig-29K (+ F-15C VS SU-27 in addon)
    • F-15E VS Mig29M (+ F-16C VS SU-27 in addon)
    • Harrier VS Mig-21-93(+ F-16 VS Mig-29M in addon)
    • Mig-29A VS F-16A (+ F-16 VS Mig-29M in addon)
    • Jaguar VS Mig-27 (+ F-16 VS Mig-29M in addon)

Thats because its already featured in the next SIM thats already being worked on. The Game Im talking about is to be made after that.

ED announced "tank killers" wich will include the A-10 among others. This poll is for "istribitlle" or "fighter" wich is a seperate SIM and will feature multirole jets.

Does it really! I knew they were coming out with tank killers, but i though it included other aircraft. THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS! An a-10 with AFM, maybe some LGB's. This is sweet.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops I should have voted for this one = F-18 VS Mig-29K (+ F-15C VS SU-27 in addon)

F18vMig29K (sneak in a Su33 too) and forget everything else .. Naval strike fighters is what we need :thumbup: . I miss the Mig29K from Flanker and the F18, along with the Su33, is my all time favourite Military aircraft .. ..This sim is just made for me.. isn’t it? ;)

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Does it really! I knew they were coming out with tank killers, but i though it included other aircraft. THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS! An a-10 with AFM, maybe some LGB's. This is sweet.

But take those news with a grain of salt. Appart from the fact there will be an A-10 and a few others theres not much news about the rest of the features, maybe because their simply not drawn yet.

But I guess there will be clickable pits and AFM if ED is to be coherent with their continued software development.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The F-16 will likely be simulated because -very- many countries use it, and, if you notice, a lot of people of nations that do use them, would like to see their countries primary fighting aircraft modeled ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The F-16 will likely be simulated because -very- many countries use it, and, if you notice, a lot of people of nations that do use them, would like to see their countries primary fighting aircraft modeled ...

Maybe they should have a look at FalconAF then...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

I voted none of the preset options.

But if you want to know my opinion in the way you asked your question,

I would vote for:

F-15E vs. Su-30 (+ Tornado vs. Su-24 in addon)

...plus whole Europe (Faro to Murmansk) as theater and dynamic campaign with hypothetical 1992-1998 "cold war gone hot" scenario.

MHO!

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Maybe they should have a look at FalconAF then...

Sure. However that doesn't let'em experience a fight against human-flown Russian equipment or LOMAC's great visuals.

Fighterops is coming up but again, there, first you will have the F-16 .. so you'll be fighting against either AI or other F-16's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The second option is the way to go!

Multirole aircraft is generaly the most important, exciting and ultimately most satisfying aircraft to fly combat in, evidence, almost every airforce in the world operates mainly multirole fighters (F/A-18, F-16)

I would love for the F-16 to be included in the new sim but if i had to choose, the hornet would win every time.

...stop... its hornet time! woh, w,woh... (etc, insert M C Hammer song with hammer replaced by hornet)

BTW Iam not sure about this but is the proposed MiG-29 K simmilar to the MiG-29 SMT?

I saw the clip of that on youtube and it looks like an excelent rival to the F/A-18.

For some reason the 29 flying around with kh-29t looks awesome!

I like what we have now and would prefer hifi flight models for each. Oh, and a Hind with a smart gunner and an '80s Afghanistan map! I like the Vietnam idea too.

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.

My dream...

I voted for the last option, and that one was only close to what I'd prefer...

Personally, I am a huge fan of planes like MiGs -21bis, -23BN, -23MLD, -25PD, -25RBx, -27K, -27M, -29 (up to and including 9.13) and -31, and Sukhois -17M4, -24M, -24MR, -24MP, -25, -27 (basic)... On the "blue" side I'd like to see Phantoms, F-104s, Tornados, Mirages III/F.1/2000C, Super Etendard, Jaguar, Buccaneer... All the later fancy-shmancy stuff with MFDs and toys is, for me, less interesting (and some of them will never go beyond prototypes and airshow performers anyway - I prefer airplanes is use, not protos). Yeah, yeah, I know "my" aircraft are not the most popular choice (apart from some of them being two-seaters, and for some there's a lack of credible data even today), but I still had to say this... Just had to get it out of my system, you know... It's been there a looong time... Hurting me... Would I like to sit in a Su-24M and do some terrain following, before popping up and fire those Kh-59Ms, hoping that my WSO will guide them where he is supposed to..? Or, fly an Su-24MR for a post-strike recon..? Toy around with Kaira and swing wings in the MiG-27K..? Or, desintegrating something on the ground with the cannon designation of which escapes me right now, but it's mounted on that very same -27K..? Trying to set up a trap in my MiG-31 for that SR-71..? Being on QRA in my -25PD..? Fight Phantoms and Mirage IIIs in my -21bis..?

On the other hand, I'd really like to try a high fidelity/super realistic sim featuring F-104...

Well, off I go now... As I've said before: just had to get it out of my system.

С уважением,

Tompax (>o<-<

I voted for the third option because of carrier operations (wtf? where's the F-14??), but only then I noticed the MiG-29A vs F-16A option. Now that would be great (a Cold War setting) with other addon aircraft from the same period (F-16C is ok, but without AMRAAMs; so, F-15A/C, Su-27, MiG-31, F-14, MiG-23, Tornado, etc.). I think it would bring tactics into the play more than the other options with their active missile multiple targetting hi-tech whatnots. More interesting scenarios as well (especially since it would reflect a conflict that could have, but never happened; unlimited options and no bitterness/need for political corectness which might come with representing some current conflicting regions).

Simulated Cold War forever! :)

Edit: I just saw a poster before me shares a similar view. Ah, well, at least some comfort.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

1-2-3-4 - izgubljeni! - ima nas jos..!

Sorry, just had to throw in a line from a Croatian rock band LET3, since ijozic and me are both from Croatia and share similar viewpoints that, most probably, will remain a dream...

С уважением,

Tompax (>o<-<

I'm with Tompax but apparently we don't reflect the desires of most LOMAC fans. I long for the golden era of jet combat--one that ends with the last generation (F16A/C, F/A 18A, F15C etc). ED can model the equipment Tompax listed above, perfectly! Volumes of material is available. Real airplanes modeled realistically is why we are here, isn't it?

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.

F16 vs MiG29M (F18 vs Mig29K) is the most attractive for me

I voted for this one too as you have 4 of the best aircraft, the F-16C because there is so much info available on it and it is such an awesome aircraft for A/A and A/G. The Mig29K and F/A-18C as the world is screaming out for a Hornet/Carrier Sim. One thing I'd like to point out here is that I'd prefer it if all the above included Tank Killers in one Sim. It also has to be DX10 as that is next generation graphics. More flyables the better:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

It also has to be DX10 as that is next generation graphics. More flyables the better:thumbup:

I got a hunch that we will never see as many fliables as in LOMAC.

Next few SIM's will probably feature less, like 4 or 2 aircraft at a time.

There were a few sentiments left in the forums by ED testers/personell that they will want a smaller terrain like Israel or some other place of the mediterranean/middle east.

The purpose is to cut on time needed for terrain development and large collections of fliable aircraft to focus on a dynamic campaign, cockpits and FM of the planes and missiles.

ED has stated that the terrain was what robbed off the most of their time to get LOMAC launched. They wont admit this but IMHO its also aimed at having the SIM more complete than LOMAC was inside the objectives drawn at start.

My PC specs below:

hmmm...Pilotasso, this poll is nonsens

what do you do with su25/su25t/ka50. Do you think that Ed will forget this planes, after lockon ?

I think No. I hope no.

And 2 planes is to much time and ressources (and 2 planes for an add-on) ,lol, its a joke

What we have have actually with AFM and good avionic .. su25/su25t, soon ka50 with advanced avionic

Then A better choice is

1) a western counterpart a10(for exemple)

or, and its better,

2) a russian multirole fighter mig29sm/k, su 27smt and then we have a complete simulator

oops, sorry for my english, lol ...

Galaad. Its not nonsense. If you care to read some of my posts youll see why those arent mentioned. Your talking out of your ignorance. :)

My PC specs below: