X 52 Pro Availiable in U.K 8th December

Well that's the date for RCsimulations.

If you have entered our website through a search engine and there is no navigation toolbar is on the left hand side of the screen, please click on www.rcsimulations.com to take you into our website properly.

Saitek X52 PRO Joystick and Throttle

x52pro.jpg

• All the features of the X52 combined with premium engineering and advanced Multi-Function Display (MFD) for real flying interaction.

• 2 dedicated MFD buttons and 2 rotary dials with in-built buttons to control additional game functionality
    • MFD displays data directly from games, including Radio Stack info
    from Microsoft Flight Simulator 9 and 10
    • Software Development Kit included for creating game-specific programs to interact with the MFD
    • Choice of red, amber or green button illumination
    • lluminated buttons and MFD - ideal for low light environments
    • Throttle unit illumination varies depending on throttle position
    • Enhanced MFD backlighting
    • Improved cable management system

:: JoyStick ::

:: Throttle ::

• Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
  • 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
  • 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
  • Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
  • 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
  • 3D rudder twist
  • 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
  • 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes

• Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
  • 2 fire buttons
  • Scroll wheel with built-in button
  • Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse buttonl
  • 8-way hat switch
  • 2 x rotary controls
  • Smooth-action slider control
  • Clutch button initiates ‘safe mode’ to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating

All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling.

Web Pages Updated by:

R.C Simulations,

"The Hangar", Unit 6, 306 Industrial Estate,

242-244 Broomhill Road, Brislington, BRISTOL, BS4 5RG, United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 (0)117 971 5000 Fax: +44 (0)117 977 4720 Email: Sales@rcsimulations.com

• Like 1

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

I hate twisters - they don't go well with choppers :(

then just lock the joystick "twist" so it doesnt do that anymore.

I am tempted by this, but will wait and see. As I have a long term hand/thumb injury that the long hours of flying tend to aggravate, I removed the spring totally from my current x45. Will need to see if the spring on the x52 is light enough... or maybe i`ll just buy it anyway and butcher it :)

and the SDK... am curious about that too...

...this time I go for COUGAR, enough undurable toys from Saitek for me.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

If anyone is getting the TM Cougar, do be aware you probbaly will want to modify it further... or to be more exact... spend more money (almost as much as the Cougar costs itself) on say... IJ's mod.

I have one and even thought it is very pricey, I still think it's money well spent. I've had the Cougar since it first came out, and got IJ's mod as well. The moded Cougar is just the perfect HOTAS like that.

No longer active in DCS...

then just lock the joystick "twist" so it doesnt do that anymore.

I am tempted by this, but will wait and see. As I have a long term hand/thumb injury that the long hours of flying tend to aggravate, I removed the spring totally from my current x45. Will need to see if the spring on the x52 is light enough... or maybe i`ll just buy it anyway and butcher it :)

and the SDK... am curious about that too...

Hey man, WRT spring tension I've used both the X45 and the X52, like you allude to the 45 is quite stiff, however the 52 is its polar opposite. I actually can't stand the 52 myself as it is so limp in comparison to others, however it might be just what the doctor ordered for yourself. Other than the limp springs it's great, I'd definately recommend it for you.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

I had an X52 for about 2 hours a year ago, but it had a huge dead-zone, so I returned it, and have been happy with my springless x45 ever since.

Will wait until either my x45 goes pop, or until I get my hands on a x52 pro to play with, and then make a decision.

Bob @ RC Sims (UK) mentioned that the x52 Pro had Hall sensors, so an improvement over the old pot technology. I can see it being a good replacement if your existing joystick went pop, but its pricey if you just want to upgrade from your existing and fully functional x45/x52/Cougar (or whatever)

...this time I go for COUGAR, enough undurable toys from Saitek for me.

There is a poll out showing the x52 well ahead and for good reason Stable. I have had one since they came out and don't know anything about deadzone or bad spring tension. I still have it and it still works perfectly. I agree no need to upgrade to the new one till this one wares out. I use it everyday 7 days a week. Retired(hee hee). I was going to buy the Cougar but after seeing what was happening with the very pricey stick, I waited and then the x52 came out. Used Logitech sticks till then, still got them around. If you go in any direction I would suggest IMHO to get the CH over the Cougar. From reading the Cougar forums there are always issues with the stick and people sending for parts to keep it going. It may very well arrive broken as that has happened to a lot of people. For me X52 but I see you would like something more out of a HOTAS so I think I would go CH. IN the end it is up to you, we just give our own opionions based on what we use ourselves. Hope you get what you are looking for and have no problems. CHeers.