No taxy lights

gabridelli

I have seen a youtube video of campaign mission 2 where the taxy lights are on and lighting the runway.....but not in my mirage so i rolling in the darkness.....someone have an idea? ( all switches are in on position )

Inviato dal mio FDR-A01L utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't want to start a new thread, but can we have a bigger illumination distance of landing lights ? cause right now it's almost equal to the distance of taxi lights ... makes night operations tough in a heavy traffic - when you're fast on the runway you can't see far what's there ahead of you ... :/ all other aircraft (including FC3's Su-25T and Leatherneck's Viggen) see at a much greater distance at night with their landing lights illumination

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't want to start a new thread, but can we have a bigger illumination distance of landing lights ? cause right now it's almost equal to the distance of taxi lights ... makes night operations tough in a heavy traffic - when you're fast on the runway you can't see far what's there ahead of you ... :/ all other aircraft (including FC3's Su-25T and Leatherneck's Viggen) see at a much greater distance at night with their landing lights illumination

I made a bug report about this some time ago:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=176881

It didn't get too much attention though.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds