Flight computer management

Topgun505

I have read through the manual. Frankly, it's in a rough form right now (which is too be expected for a beta). Considering how important waypoints, baro altitude, and other factors are to successful weapons employment I wanted to focus on the flight computer first. Some areas in the manual just gloss over a topic and don't give you a step by step on how to do it. An example is setting an ingress speed for a waypoint. Is it done immediately after a Time on Target for a waypoint or can it be done separetly? Do you have to hit the LS key after entry or just put the I/O switch back to OUTPUT? etc

Should we sticky a thread and go over each function and what you can do with it (Like TID -INPUT and another for TID -OUTPUT and doing some step by step examples of things you can do with those modes? Or are we better off just waiting for them to do another pass at the manual to flesh it out more?

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

Ok, I tried to make a listing of How-Tos for the various input and output functions. Some of these I have tested and know work, but others I am unsure of. Feel free to test these and point out any flaws.

AJS37 Flight Computer Index.doc

• Like 1

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

Nice document Topgun505, thank you.

However, there is a portion of one section (TID) which appears to be in a cyrillic format.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

If you are referring to the Recon part of that function yeah I need to add that in. Working on it. Hope to have it done by the weekend. What I really need is people who are experienced in the Viggen to test these and validate that they are correct (or state any corrections necessary).

Topgun505