View System somehow wrecked?!

Hey Guys,

I hope you all doing well...it`s been a while, but recently I decided to go for some DCS again...I updated to the newest release version...startet a little flight in the SU 27...and somehow the View system ist completly strange...hard to describe, but the zoom does not work correctly (not in all planes..but for example KA-50 and Mi-8 do nothing)...and the Hud font is way too small..when I move my head forward (TrackIR)...the HUD gets bigger (of course) but the Informations..are still small..they seem to wander out of the cockpit (no Idea wheter it is the right way to describe it:huh:)..when I assign the Z Axis of the TrackIR to the Zoom I end up way to narrow on the dashboard...TrackIR resett..does not work..so in the Shark for example it is impossible to use the HUD or the Shkval...it is all too small?!?! In the WW2 Fighters...there is no way to use the zoom correctly?! And in a Dogfight I need the zoom:D..What happend to DCS?! I am lost:helpsmilie:

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

o.k. so maybe someone can explain why in some Aircrafts (Ka-50, Mi-8) the Mouse Zoom does not work?! it is assigned correctly (Mouse Z to Camera Zoom)?!?!?!?!?! it works in FC3?!?!?!

please help...:)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..