Simple Radio

zxrex

Is any of you guys having problems with the knobs where you manually select the frequency's?

Also i have managed to get simple radio to work but i guess i have to do some more studying about the radio system in the Viggen (alot of different buttons) :)

Yes for isntance i cant get it to 126.000, i can get the 126 with no problem but it seems like the last 3 digits doesnt go any lower than 200 or any higher than 475.

Also does anyone have a good tutorial on the radio's in the Viggen?

As for the radio knobs, don't use the dragging method to set them. What helps is operating knobs really slowly with the mouse scroll wheel. I guess viggen radios require some more polishing.

The question is if the front panel allows to set frequencies from both VHF and UHF ranges.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Yes for isntance i cant get it to 126.000, i can get the 126 with no problem but it seems like the last 3 digits doesnt go any lower than 200 or any higher than 475.

Also does anyone have a good tutorial on the radio's in the Viggen?

See here. I wouldn't really call it a tutorial, especially not a good one, but may be enough to get you started. :)

As for the frequency knobs, each has two parts, lower (wider), and upper (thinner). The lower left controls the first two digits, the upper one controls the last digit in front of the decimal. The lower right controls 1st digit after the decimal, while the upper right controls the last two digits (00-25-50-75).

Like firmek said, use the scrollwheel, don't drag.

The question is if the front panel allows to set frequencies from both VHF and UHF ranges.

Yes, both.

See here. I wouldn't really call it a tutorial, especially not a good one, but may be enough to get you started. :)

As for the frequency knobs, each has two parts, lower (wider), and upper (thinner). The lower left controls the first two digits, the upper one controls the last digit in front of the decimal. The lower right controls 1st digit after the decimal, while the upper right controls the last two digits (00-25-50-75).

Like firmek said, use the scrollwheel, don't drag.

Yes, both.

This helped alot, thank you for the help :D